part-16

Continue..
.

(((And its the waiting area where pooh is waiting for pavel...because pavel giving some samples of his body for test so he decided to take a nap..for some minutes...))

.
.
.
.
After that pavel just come towards pooh..

"Hey poohh wake up its time to go gome..."

After spending whole day outside in hospital its already 8 pm..and pooh and pavel is just way to their home...
But..
.
.

Pooh just stop his car in the middle of forest area..
.
.
.
.
.
Pavel: hey r u okay ?

But pooh just looked at thr front with wide eyes..because he saw that a man is just stand in front of his car and he comes closer to his car...pooh fastly turn his car ...

And pavel is getting shocked after seeing pooh's driving skills....so he just decided to not saying anything for now because he is also scared after seeing his boyfriend reaction...

And finally pooh stop his in front of building ..and he fastly park his car and grab pavel hand and run towards into that building...

And Finally after reaching 4th floor they stop in front of a gate and pooh just unlock that gate and enter with pavel in that room...
.
.
Pavel: pooh why ar eyou Taking me to your dorm ?

But pooh is just breathing heavy because of running maybe but he just show his hand to say that give him some seconds for taking his normal breathe back...
.
.
And after some seconds...

Pooh just grab pavel hand and take him to bedroom..

Pooh: now pavel listen carefully just promise me one thing that no matter what happen today you will not get out from this room..

Pavel: but why pooh ?

Pooh: i will tell you everything but just for now you just promised me...

Pavel: okay ...but where are you going?

Pooh: pavel please give me some time..when i come back i will tell you everything yeah do you battery in your phone?

Pavel: yeah

Pooh: okay so just dont cut my call leave in call with me...

Pavel: but where are you going?

Pooh just getting irritate by his question and scold pavel ..

Pavel face is like he is going to cry..

Pooh just grab his face from his both hand
"I am sorry my love but please trying to understand its not safe outside "

Pavel: but why are you going?

Pooh: just make sure one thing that dont hang up the call...

Pavel: okay take care..

Pooh : yeah just pick the phone.....

Pavel: okay..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And after saying that all words he just left .....

And walk towards his car...

.
.
.
And he feel that someone is following him..he just turn back and saw that there is no one..so he just walk straight while plugging Bluetooth in his ears for listening pavel's voice..

Pooh: pavel listen if someone knocks the door just dont open ...if my phone hang up just dont open even if you listen my voice just dont open...

Pavel: okay...

Pooh just sitting in his car and start the engine and he suddenly saw that someone is sitting in the back seat of his car but he just ignored and close his eyes and once open again and he start the car...

.
.
.
Pooh: pavel what are you doing?

Pavel: ohh nothing just sitting on the bed...
.
.
.
.
.
Pooh just continously driving his car and finally after 10 minutes he just stop his car in from of a house..and he rushly went to the that house...

Pooh: pavel listen now carefully......and dont scared okay?

Pavel: yeah

Pooh: dong dare to leave that room in any condition because there is someone soul who possessed you but right now you are safe....in my house because its bounded by mantras but dont dare to go outside ..

Pavel is just sit silently...

Pooh: hello are you listening me?

Pavel: where are you?

Pooh: i am in my home for telling someone this all things...so i can help you...

Pavel: i told you that there is nothing like this then how do you know about this all?

Pooh: because i belongs to a monk family.....

Pavel: then your mean you sae someone on the road on that time..when you turn the car?

Pooh: yeah..wait you look talk normal ...thats mean you already know..

Pavel: yeah pooh i already know this from the start i just dont want to tell you anything about this but why are you not listening me?
Now its time...

Pooh: what? What your mean?

Pavel: pooh i love you so much i never want to hurt you....

Pooh: heyyy... what your mean ...

And suddenly after saying those words... pavel open the gate and rush towards the roof..

Pooh: hey what are you trying to do?

Pavel: i think i have to finish my life pooh otherwise you also lost your life becauseof me......

Pooh: no pavel please.....

And pavel just jump from the roof....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued.....