part 4 (how can i forget you)

Continue...

..
*After five years*

Pooh is also passed out from his school and today he just sitting with his school friends in cafe*

..
..
Benz: so pooh did you make any plan about higher studies?

Pooh: yeah i just take admission in Bangkok university of engineering

Benz: ohh thats great...

Pooh: yeah and what about yours?

His friend: ahh i just dont know yet..

Pooh :oh okay..

His friend: hey pooh can i ask you something?

Pooh: yeah

Benz : when will you going to move on from phi pavel?

And after listening this sentence from benz mouth pooh is just feel pain in his heart its like that someone just pinch a pin in his heart....

"And why are you asking this"

"Actually i always thought that why are you this much obsessed with him i mean i know he is handsome but still i think he is straight and still you thought that he will come back to you but why?

Pooh: i dont know but i still remember his face his everything i think i love him yeah thats right that he is not with me now but why i dont know my heart says that we will meet again in this life...

Benz : ahh even i also remember that day when you saw him...

________________________________
*flashback*

.
.
.
Its pooh first day in school..he really dont want to go school because this school is so new for him....
..
..
..
Benz : hey pooh i know today is your first day but dont worey i am here for you if you have any problem then you can share me....

Pooh: yeah i know

And suddenly when pooh enters in school he noticed that a group of boys is just passed from his side in cycle...
.
.
.
.
.
Benz : ahh this is our seniors...

Pooh: ohh yeah i know

Benz: dont worry they are good people..

Pooh: ohh i see

And suddenly he noticed that his one of senior just drop a hanky.....so pooh picked it up...

Benz: hey what are you picking?

Pooh: ahh this hanky i think our senior dropped it by mistake....

Benz: ohh just give them then...

Pooh: yeah

And when he turn his head to their senior he noticed that there is no one..so he kept that hanky in his pocket..

Pooh: they are not here benz its okay i will give this later..

Benz: okay as your wish...

***in lunch break*

Pooh is going to washroom with benz and he noticed that there is a boy who is stand behind pooh is talking about his hanky to their friends.

Alan: ohh pavel how can you do that

Pavel: ahhh i dont know where i lost it but you know its precious for me because its my dad's hanky......

And pooh just standing in front of him and listening their conversation silently and suddenly he just take turn for seeing that who is this guy...

"Pavelllll"a sudden voice is come from his back ..

"Yessss...."

And pavel turn his head and walk towards that voice...
Pooh is still not able to see that face...

Benz : ahh you still not abel to see him?

Pooh: yeah its okay atleast i know his name...

Benz: i think he is in 10th grade...

Pooh: ohh okay..

..
..
..
..
..
"Next day*

.
.
School ground
..
.
Pooh and benz is just sitting in the ground for function yeah..today is function in his school and all senior is showing their talent in stage...

"So here is the next person who is star of our school.... *pavellll..*

And after listening that name pooh just turn his head up for seeing who is pavel .....

And when he saw pavel his tears is coming down from his eyes with no expression....

Benz: hey what happen

But pooh is just looking at pavel who is doing his stage performance continuously...

Benz just shake pooh...

And suddenly its like pooh comes in real world...

Benz: hey what happen why are you crying...?

Pooh: i dont know but pavel ....

Benz: dont say that this is that guy who is coming in your dreams...

Pooh: i am not saying that because i never remember that person face but i dont know why automatically my tears falling down its like i know this person for so long...

Benz: but how pooh?

Pooh : i dont know even ..

Benz: i think you like him..

Pooh: yeah i feel love for him .....suddenly...

Benz: ohh but we are younger than him...

Pooh : i dont care but i dont know why but i want this person...

Benz: its okay pooh i can understand your feelings when the right day comes in your life just tell him that you like him..

Pooh : yeahh..
.
.
.
.
.
.*flashhhhhh*****
________________________________.

Pooh: How can i forget that day benz its like a heaven he looks so beautiful in that black dress his voice his action his everything is like...ahh i cant explain how much he looks beautiful...

Benz: yeah i know..but you know its already 5 year now you have to forget him.

Pooh: yeah i will try to forget him

And he suddenly grab that necklace that is given by pavel..

Benz: and this necklace ?

Pooh: yeah its a reminder of him that he is always with me...

Benz: ahh pooh...leave i dont want to say anything....

[Pooh is looking at that necklace continuously...and a sudden thought is come in his mind....
"I think maybe Benz is right that you never come back to me but still i dont want to forget you phi pavel...]
.
.
.

.
Continued...