part 33 ( i am sorry )

Continue...
.
.
.
Knock knock..

Benz: i think pooh is here..

And when he benz open the door he saw that pooh is literally standing there and he run towards pavel and hug him tightly...

Pooh: are you okay now?

Pavel: yes i am okay dont worry ...

And pooh tears just coming out from his eyes..
"I am sorry pavel"

Pavel: ohh pooh its not your fault..and you know i can understand you are that kind of person who makes any person to fall in love with yourself thats  ofcourse not your fault...

Pooh :  pavel i dont know what happen tomorrow with us but i know there is one thing i am sure about that i will protect you by my all life...

Pavel: i know pooh you love me so much...

Pooh: can you promise me one thing today pavel?

Pavel: what?

Pooh: if i die tomorrow you will forget me and move on.

And that sentence suddenly make pavel angry because he never thought that in his whole life he ever listen this sentence to that person who is everything for him..

Pavel: pooh pleaseee.i request you

Pooh: ohh jusst promise me..

Pavel: but why??

Pooh: because i want you to be safe in this life please pavel .

And that sentence make pavel weird laugh...pooh is just confused that if he say something really funny or not amd he knows that he is serious in this time but why he is laughing like this..

Pooh: hey what happen..

Pavel: nothing i just thought that when you say that you love me on my last day of school ...are you serious about that sentence or you just want to fool me..

Pooh: pavel why you thinking like this i always love you....

Pavel: you know pooh today i thought that max love for you is really genuine because he literally want to live his whole life with you..but today i understand that you really dont care about me .....

And pavel just stand and left the room....

Benz: pooh why dont you never understand him?

Pooh: benz i just want his safety

Pavel 'mom: and he wants you pooh see...i dont know what kind of nature is babe wasand i dont know him i just know my only son who is pavel and if he love someone i know that be will do everything to be with that person ....he literally suffering alot already pooh and if this condition you suddenly told him that if you die then why he should be not angry with you you already proposed him and do you really thought that in this whole world there is any wife who wants to live her life without his husband...

And after listening pavel's mom sentence he just really thought that maybe she is right .right now pavel wants me because he is really sacred...of being with that bastard soul...

And pooh hug pavel mom..

Pooh: i am sorry mom ....i think i have to talk to him and say sorry for being selfish...

Mom: yeah now go..

And pooh just left and room.and follow pavel he knew it that he will surely go to rooftop ...

And he reached at roof and saw that pavel is just standing in the corner of roof and looking at moon..
So he just slowly walk towards him and just quietly standing next to pavel..