Thighs(J.G)

Fluff

Y/ns pov-
I was at jake and johnnies house,laying in johnnies bed. I kept shifting around. "Johnnie can i use your pillow?" I asked as he sat in his gaming chair. "yeah,why?" "because my thighs just keep on sticking together and the friction is so uncomfortable." I said,grabbing a pillow and putting it between my thighs. "You dont need a pillow for that" johnnie said,getting under the covers,crawling up to my legs. "What are you doing?" I asked,blushing a little. He separated my legs,pulling the pillow back out and replacing it with himself,snuggling into in between my thighs. I let out a soft sigh,smiling at johnnie. I closed my eyes as i reached down,playing with his hair as i yawned. Johnnie kissed my inner thigh and slowly fell asleep as i massaged his hair,me falling asleep not long after.
Time skip-
I woke up,johnnie was still in between my thighs,which made me smile. I continued to play with his hair until he woke up,he sleepily crawled up to my face and kissed my head. "I love you.." johnnie said wearily. "I love you too." I said,kissing his head back. He flipped himself,leaving many kisses along my thighs,he began to kiss closer to my inner thigh,which made me flustered as he pulled himself out of the covers,laying his head on my chest,he grabbed my hand and kissed it,making my stomach flutter. I kissed his head once again and played with his hair,him eventually falling asleep as i scrolled on instagram.