Mirror sex(J.G x J.W)

Jake x johnnie
Thx for 2000+ reads on my main fic!!I never expected this to happen you guys :) now enjoy!

Jakes pov-
Me and johnnie have just recently bought a new house together,it was nice,but one thing i wanted to put to the test was johnnie. See,my room had 2 closets,one in my room and one in the bathroom. The closet in my room had mirror sliding doors,which obviously gave me the idea of you know,fucking johnnie in front of the mirror. "Johnnie!" I called out from my bed. Johnnie knocked on the door and came in. "yes?" Johnnie asked curiously. "Sit here" i said,pointing to my lap,he immediately turned pink. Johnnie sat on the rim of my bed "thats not where i pointed johnnie." Johnnie blushed at the statement before quietly straddling jake. "Good boy.." i said,running my fingers through johnnies hair. "I want to try something with you." I said,flipping johnnie towards the mirror,his back arched and his ass in the air. I got behind him just as i would if we were having sex. "See the vision?" I asked as johnnie nodded desperately. I let go of johnnies wrists,letting him get up. "Fuck jake you.." "i what?" "You gave me a boner.." i smirked as i pinned him back to the bed. Tossing his shirt i kissed and suckled his skin, making him whimper. "such a cute fucking slut for me johnnie.." I whispered into his skin ,suckling on his nipple. "a-ah-!" Johnnie moaned out as I continued towards his V line. I unbuttoned his pants,before continuing to his zipper. I slowly zipped it down,johnnie got frustrated and pulled his zipper down all the way. I pulled his pants off and began to kiss his dick through his boxers. I got off him,realizing precum was already leaking out of him. "So fucking excited just for me.." i said into his neck before making him face the mirror. I undressed myself before getting behind johnnie. "Do you want lube?" I asked. "n-no please i just want you s-so bad.." johnnie whined as i grinded myself against him. "Your gonna feel the consequences later though,okay?" Johnnie nodded his head desperately. "P-please just go.." johnnie cried out. "Watch yourself." I said sternly,adjusting johnnies face to see himself. I watched johnnie blush and look back and forth. I slowly inserted myself (im gonna skip the whole getting use to it bc its annoying ti write that) i watched johnnie moan as i began to thrust quicker. Johnnie shut his eyes "open your eyes." Johnnie opened them slowly,watching himself get pounded by his best friend. "Such a good boy for me.." i said,pulling johnnies hair to watch himself again. "a-ah-nngh..!" Johnnie moaned out,I continued to thrust in until i found a spot that made him crazy. I continued to thrust in and out in the same spot,making johnnie cum not to long after me. I cummed inside johnnie,pulling out and watching the cum drip from my cock and from his hole. "Good boy." I praised on last time as i fingered the cum back into his ass. Johnnie collapsed onto the bed,panting. I pulled johnnie onto me,cuddling him despite us being naked still. I kissed johnnies head as we both fell asleep.