Grind(J.W x J.G)

Johnnies pov-
It was maybe 3 or 4 am,and i was just so fucking horny. I was breathing heavily on my bed,resisting the urge to just jerk off right then and there. Me and jake had a bet that whoever jerked off first had to pay the other 100$. And im definitely not made of money,but with how quickly i become pent up its gonna be hard. I got off my bed and walked to jakes room,opening the door slightly to see jake sound asleep. I sighed and crept to my room, i laid back down,i looked down to remember my rock hard member. 'Jakes asleep..and im pretty much alone.' I thought to myself as i began to palm myself. I pulled my pants and boxers down and began to palm myself again. I huffed out,im so desperate. He didnt say anything about cumming or masturbation in general he just said 'No jerking off'.. so is this really cheating? I would say not. I grabbed a squishmallow i had received at vidcon and laid it under me. I let out a gasp as it touched my tip. I bit down on a pillow to muffle my moans as i thrusted into it. "N-nnbgh..! A-agh.!" I moaned loudly,unclenching my jaw from the pillow,making me pause for a minute. I got up and locked my door. "Just for extra precautions.." I murmured to myself as i undressed myself completely now. I crawled back into my bed and began to thrust into the plush again. I continued to let out moans into a pillow,eventually i got tired of thrusting into the plush like a desperate dog. I dug in my closet before finding a vibrator. "its gonna be a little loud.. but thats a risk i think im willing to take." I thought to myself. I slowly inserted it into my ass,clicking the vibration to max. I moaned out loudly as it began. I crawled back into bed and tried my best to keep thrusting into the pillow. I felt myself getting closer. I pulled up a video jake had sent me the other day of him jerking off. I continued to thrust into the plush,my moans getting louder with each thrust. "Nngh-a-ahh.!! Mmp-j-jaaAAAkkE..!!" I moaned out jakes name loudly as i cummed onto my sheets,pulling the plush away to not get it dirty. "What a slut. Moaning my name at 4 am?" I heard jake say,i quickly flipped my body to turn towards the door. I saw jake standing there,his arms crossed as he leaned onto the door frame. "What'd you see?" "Not important. Your masturbating. You lost." "Technically not.. i fucked a pillow. Not jerk off." I said with a smirk. "Your forgetting the part where you insert a vibrator into your ass" "you saw that?!" I squeaked as jake smirked. "everything. Your so pretty when your all desperate like that. Thrusting so quickly into the pillow just for release." I blushed,pulling the blanket up to cover my chest. "G-goodnight.." I murmured,flipping my body onto my side. "Sleeping naked?" Jake said with a smirk as i opened my eyes again. Jake walked closer to me,pulled the blanket off my body to reveal my bare skin. I covered myself up,embarrassed. It wasnt like he hasnt been inside of me already but it was already embarrassing being caught masturbating and him being completely clothed and and me being naked.. Jake smirked at he stared at my body. He flipped me onto my back and began to kiss my neck. "J-jake i already cummed please.." i whined as jake pulled away. "If your not comfortable-" "im fine with it..i just- i just feel embarrassed about you walking in. I thought i locked the door?"  Jake nodded his head. "You didnt,i could hear you moaning and i woke up,i opened your door hoping to get myself 100$ but you were fucking a pillow moaning my name. So i just stood and watched,hope that doesent make you uncomfortable darling." "N-not at all.." i said,my heart racing. "Do you want to continue this?" Jake asked softly. I nodded my head as jake continued. He began to leave kisses all over my body. "Jake?" Jake looked up at me as he reached just below my belly button. "I dont look forward to a sore ass tomorrow..can i just uhm.. you know?" "no johnnie i dont know. What is it?" Jake teased with a smirk. "Can i just suck you off instead...?" I murmured. "Good boy. And yeah thats fine." Jake said,pulling his own pants down. Jake liked to joke about not wearing underwear with pajamas unless we were in public,but i didnt know it was the truth. "You actually just walk around with it like that?" I asked,staring at his length. "My eyes are up here baby. And yeah,ive told you!" Jake snickered. I got off the bed and onto my knees. Jake stroked himself up and down before letting me take over. I took jake into my mouth,slowly,i wasnt sure how well considering i was pretty tired by now,but jake threw his head back and groaned as i stayed latched onto him. Jake grabbed my hair and started to face fuck me. "F-fuuckk... im sorry baby you were too slow..and i-ah~cant control myself..."jake apologized,i moaned onto his cock,sending vibrations down the base,making him twitch in my mouth before cumming inside. I pulled off jake with a pop and swallowed the cum. "You owe me 100$" i snickered,remembering he stroked himself before i sucked him off. "Damn it!" Jake said,pulling his pajamas back up and helping me into some of my old ones. They were black and furry with a skull pattern all over them. "Jake i wasnt fucked in the ass tonight i can actually move." "Yeah but your probably tired arent you?" I nodded. "As i thought." Jake added,slipping a misfits short onto me before climbing in bed next to me. I yawned and slowly fell asleep in jakes arms.

1060 words for a oneshot is WILD but yk i like being extra fr 🖤