Lost peircing(J.G x J.W)

1000+ reads special for my main fic :3

This is during Jake and Johnnie's new Valentine's Day snack video.
Johnnie's pov:
We were filming at the new house with all our valentines snacks we bought, I noticed Jake had lost one of his snake bites. "Jake your missing one of your snake bites." I said leaning in to look at his lip. "Oh fuck!" Jake said,getting under the table. I felt him against my legs,I looked down,he was in between my legs. I pushed him away slightly and looked back up to the camera,we only shoot videos once in order to capture our live reactions. Everything already had bites in it as well. I felt Jake pull my pants and boxers down,the cold air hitting my dick made me hard. I looked under the table again. "Have you found it yet Jake?" I gritted through my teeth. "No I think I'll just go get something to put in the place so the hole doesn't close.." Jake said,getting out from under the table and pretending to leave,he went around the table and turned off the camera. "There Johnnie.. can I please suck on you now..?" I didn't answer for a minute. "...fine." Jake smiled and took me to his bedroom,since mine wasn't set up yet. Jake pinned me against the bed and leaned down,kissing my boner. I groaned under his touch,throwing my head back,messing up my hair. "fuck Jake.." I whimpered. We removed our shirts as Jake towered over me,leaving wet kisses along my body until my dick. He began to kiss from the base of my dick to the tip of it. When he kissed the tip he began to suck on it,swirling his tongue around it. "Fuck Jake I need you.." Jake smirked as he removed his boxers, straddling himself above my cock. Jake slowly lowered himself onto me,I moaned as he started bouncing on me. "F-fuck Jake your so t-tight.." Jake continued to bounce on me,going faster and faster. Eventually I cummed inside of him and he cummed after,his going all over his and my stomach. I licked the cum off his belly and started to suck his dick,he eventually cummed again. "Are you gonna make it even?" "No,I'm tired.." I say,yawning. "Baby we still have to film.." "we can film tomorrow,just- just come cuddle okay?" Jake smiled and cuddled me,we basked in each others company for the rest of the night.