♡TOUCH♡🍋❗

[*⁠

[*⁠.⁠✧]

  you woke up from a slumber as you slowly opened your eyes, you were in a room. this was not your bed nor your room either as you sit up and looked around. there was a ticking clock on the wall above the room's door, it was already 10pm now. you got out of the bed and walked towards the door but you felt something pulled you by the leg as you got closer to the door. you looked down at your leg to see a chain warped around it.meaning you can't escape.

...

  you waited, and waited. it clock was now ticking to 1am in the morning. you were starting to feel sleepy as you layed on the bed, and just before you completely fall asleep, the door finally opened revealing the man from earlier, he was wearing a black T-shirt and black pants. they looked cheap but in reality It'd cost a life.he closes the door behind and came towards your laying figure. he reeked the smells of alcohol, cigarettes, must be a bar or a club that he went. his face was blank emotionless, dark circles under his eyes.

  "why are you still awake at this kind of hour [y/n]" he sat on the edge of the bed and caressed your cheek.there was somehow warmth in his touch that made your chest feels light. "who are you.." you asked as your eyes turned towards him. 'seems like they didn't tell her any of this' he thought before saying"that wasn't an answer" he stated. he stopped caressing your cheek as he rested his body near yours. "I couldn't sleep" you answered. "why did you wanna jump off that bridge anyway" he asked, still keeping that expressionless face on. ".. why do you even care" he brushes your hair off your face looking at you with those pitch void eyes of his.

  "I don't care about any of your stuff, I'm just asking" he said, making you feel worse "just some family problems and some other shit" he stayed silent and just puts his hand in one of his pocket seeming to grab something in it. a moment later he pulled out a small pack of some pills, he opened the pack and pulled out two it. he puts the other back in his pocket before he forcefully grab your jaw and squeeze your face so that your mouth was open.

  he didn't say anything except making you swallow those pills "stay high for now, the drugs will take its effect in just 20 seconds and they're strong" you swallowed it, you did it, for the first time in your life you took in drugs. you may be so suicidal enough to jump off a bridge but drugs?? you swear to yourself that you'll never take any of it. but it doesn't even matter now because you finally did it. 

  over 20 seconds have passed now and he also took the drug.your body began to feel light. it felt so good, you don't know why but it's taking over you, your mind, your body, it felt so weird. you looked over to the man besides you and started smiling, you looked like a maniac ngl. you sits up and hover over him. "what did you do.." your body was moving on its own, you hate but it felt so good."don't worry, the drugs are just taking its effect on you" he responded, still having that expressionless face.

  one your hand moved onto his chest, you leaned closer to him as you stared at him with heart eyes. at this point your faces are too close and not even an inch away, your nose were touching his. you closed your eyes as you felt your lips onto his, your hand went behind his head deepening the kiss between you two. it felt so wrong but the sensation of it was so thrilling. you put one of your leg between his as you felt something hard touching your thigh. you felt him smirk between the kiss you two shared finally putting on some other expression on his face as his hands went to your waist. his hand went under your shirt and unclasped the bra while the other still on your waist.

  you felt his tongue enter your mouth as the kiss got more passionate each time. after a few moment you two broke the kiss and strings sliva could be seen connecting from your tongues. you took off your shirt leaving your unclasped on before he pushed you off his body and hover over yours. he smuggled his face onto your neck as you can feel the hot breath from it. he started kissing and leaving love bites on your neck down to your collarbone. you covered your mouth to prevent yourself from moaning but he grab your hands and put it over your head. "let me hear it, doll" it sounded like a demand before he took off your unclasped bra.

  he started sucking on your nipple while his hand was playing with the other. he lightly bit your nipple making you let out a moan "louder doll" his other hand pinched your nipple as you let out another moan but slightly louder. suddenly you felt yourself being pulled by wrist and onto the ground. he sat on the edge of the bed, your face between him. "unzip me" he said, sounding like a demand. you started to unbuckle his belt and starts unzipping him revealing a hard bump from his boxer. "you know what to do" be said as you pulled down the boxer, and oh boy for a short guy that thing was big, now you know what all his height went. you calculated it and it seemed to be more than 8 inches and it was big too with precum on the tip of it.

"suck it.."

.

.

.

.
.
.
...
......

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N ; hellooo plz don't be mad bc I cut the sex scene in half lol😀✋ sry I got kinda lazy