♡PLEASURE♡🍋

your head bobbing up and down on his shaft, the atmosphere around the two of you were hot, he watches you warp your mouth around him and taking in all of him

  your head bobbing up and down on his shaft, the atmosphere around the two of you were hot, he watches you warp your mouth around him and taking in all of him. his shaft twitched a little in your throat meaning he's about to came.

  he holds onto your hair harshly and pus
hed you deeper as he came inside your throat. he pulled out his manhood from your mouth, "swallow." he said blantly with a side of demand in it. you did as said and didn't left a drop.

  he pulled your arm in an aggressive way and throw you onto the bed, he putted his hand behind your head and started kissing you again, this time more passionately as he slipped his tongue in. while you two were exploring each other his other hand went went between your thighs caressing near your throbbing cunt. you let out a small whimper as he squeezed your thigh.

   he gave you the last kiss on your lips before he went to the your neck kissing and sucking on it leaving his bite marks everywhere, his kisses went lower and lower until he reached your breast. he sucked on your tits as you let out a moan, you could feel him smirks on your tit.

   a few moments of kissing and sucking later, his index and middle finger entered your wet cunt as you gasped a moan.he thrusted at a high speed, letting out your moans he looked down at your melting figure smirking. he moved his fingers like a professional giving you the pleasure every moment.

   after a few moments you felt a tinging sensation of something. "I think I'm gonna cu-" as he pulled out his fingers he putted it your mouth. "not yet princess" says him.

    he positioned himself in front of your clit before pushing in the tip. you whimpered to the whole sensation you were feeling, he was big one. he only had pushed half of it in yet you felt full already. after pushing in his whole manhood, letting adjust to his size before starting to thrusts into you.

    you held onto his neck for support while he was thrusting your cunt, you moaned out his name making him smirks and fasten his pace.

  the moaning was filling the room the two of you were in, slapping sound of the way you and him were sharing the night. he thrusts faster as time goes on, rougher also.

"mm.. ugh" you moaned "fasterrr.."

"impatient aren't we" he groaned as the thrusting got faster. you can feel the bulk poking your stomach. Jit is faping like a mad emo dog fr. he watched you takes all of his in and out on a maximum speed. the sensation the both of you getting were pleasures that's steaming hot. to you it was mixed with pain, but you can't deny that you wanted more of him.

he was pounding hard on your throbbing pussy.

his thrusts became sloppy meaning he's near, well you too tbh. after a few more rough thrusts, he pulled out his member and gave out his cum on your stomach. both of your chests were heaving up and down after that steamy section.

"I'm not satisfied yet doll" and y'all went for more rounds, rip your legs [y/n]🗿👍

--------------------------------------------------
[*⁠.⁠✧]

  it was in the early morning when you woke up with a banging in your head. sat up and looked around to remember what happened last night. you were fully clothed when you tried to stand up from the bed before you felt your knees hurt as you fell down to the ground. what the hell.. you thought to yourself trying to remember what kind of hell shit happened last night.

  a few minutes later a memory fragment appears in your head as you gasp to yourself "oh fuck I'm a druggie now, shit" you cursed to yourself. yeah no shit [y/n], you're a druggie now, just pray you won't get caught doing that outside or you'll be in a lovely jail time. but damn he went hard on you last night and just leave you hanging in the morning alone can't even walk on your own, that's wild and savage of him yk. but that emo shrimp is a criminal organisation leader so it's nature. ig

  but you saw the chain on your ankle was gone you tried to escape, you escaped. yaey you're free. that's what you thought tho, who in the right mind would be dumb enough to let their victims go free easily right??  that emo shrimp is a gansta' ofc he won't let you go that bloody easily.

  you fell to the ground clenching your fist.ouch cuz you clenched your hands too hard till they bleed mamamia.

--------------------------------------------------[*⁠.⁠✧]

meanwhile with the emo shrimp♡♡

the air was breezy out it was sunny but meanwhile in a penthouse of a dangerous gang organization, the atmosphere was filled with uneasiness and sorrows. the short ladder was sitting on a couch while nibbling on his dorayaki. he eyes showed no emotion, no joy, no sorrows nor sparkle. it was as blank as a void, the void that cannot be restored easily.

the three men kneeling on the ground begged for mercy, begging for their life. but there's no good in sparring them. traitors are traitors, they caused it to themselves and there's no turning back. it's like a game of life and death, which they failed. you backstab someone in this game then say good bye to your whole existence. winners get life and losers lose it.

"boss, what shall we do with these dogs" a tall male with short side slick purple-black hair came up to their leader asking what to do with the three traitors.

the boss muched on his Taiyaki before saying "kill them." was all he said and a male with pink mullet pop drugs into his mouth before killing off those three men.

--------------------------------------------------

[*⁠.⁠✧]

A/N ; sry for not updating anything, had my final now I'm here