♡CARE♡

[*⁠

  [*⁠.⁠✧]

   it's been a week already since you've got here and not once you had left the room. it was like a cage made just for you.

  you were sitting on the bed while he was feeding you breakfast from the side. the morning sunlight shone from through the window and onto you showing your features. he admires every bit of them as if they're his treasures.

   "you're pretty y'know that?.." he broke the silence with the sudden complement as he continued to feed you the soup. you stayed quiet and continue to eat your meal. he suddenly moves his hand closer to your face and brushes strands of your locks behind your ear.

(y'all, imagine what if [y/n] was bald when he did this, it gon' be so damn funny🗣️)

  "I'll be gone for about two weeks for business, so I'll be leaving someone to watch over you m'kay?" he spoke with his usual bland tone. you said nothing and just nodded, not even looking towards his direction. he noticed this and grabs your chin then turn your head towards him, forcing you to look at him directly.

   "words [y/n].."

  "okay.." you response plainly as he gave you a small light smile.

" you response plainly as he gave you a small light smile

[*⁠.⁠✧]

--------------------------------------------------

A/N : short chapter lol, sry