Click here to view the strategy 10.35

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.35

Mo Zhiyang's eyes darkened and he lowered his head, aggrieved and sad, as if he would burst into tears as soon as he ate, but in his heart, he had already started asking the system to search for the nearest toilet.

"Mr. Rong!" Zhou Han also imitated the other, his voice was sweet.

Reaching out to pick up the spoon, Rong Yichen threw the egg directly into his bowl without even looking at it. "This thing is not to my liking. Eat it yourself."

"But, this is for you!" Zhou Han looked at the egg in the bowl aggrievedly.

Rong Yichen really had no patience for other people, "Xiao Xu." He put down the spoon.

"Mr. Rong." Xiao Xu came over and bowed slightly, "What are your instructions?" Ignoring the bruised face, he was still very professional.

"Put him away with his plate. He looks like he has no appetite." It was such a good meal that Rong Yichen didn't even have the heart to eat now.

Without saying a word, Xiao Xu picked up the dinner plate and stuffed it into Zhou Han's hand. Then, just like that, he picked up the entire chair from behind, carried the person to the next corner, and put it down.

Seeing that he was about to stand up, he took out his gun and put it against his forehead, "I'm warning you, eat well here and don't harass Mr. Rong, do you understand?"

Frightened, Zhou Han sat stiffly, not daring to move.

Feeling comfortable, Mo Zhiyang peeled another egg for him and handed it to his mouth, "Eat the egg."

Rong Yichen opened his mouth and bit off half of the egg, revealing the yolk.

After taking a look at the egg yolk, Mo Zhiyang put it to his mouth and said, "I don't like egg yolk, why don't you eat it." It's useful to be arrogant once in a while.

Rong Yichen never cared much about food. He opened his mouth and ate half of the egg yolk, "Okay."

Mo Zhiyang ate the egg white happily, "It's so delicious."

Seeing the friendly interaction over there, Zhou Han was so angry that his teeth itched. After a few bites, he went back to the room and smashed a lot of things. "Mo Zhiyang, how are you better than me!"

He was so angry that he sat down on the bed. After calming down, he felt that he was too anxious just now and should not tease Mr. Rong in front of Mo Zhiyang.

It's just that he listened to that audio all afternoon today, and it made him very angry and uncomfortable. He just wanted to get something and ended up being unhappy.

After forcing himself to calm down, Zhou Han breathed a long sigh of relief. He had to take action when Mo Zhiyang was not around, at least not now.

After the meal, the two of them went back to wash up and rest.

When Rong Yichen came out, he saw Mo Zhiyang lying on the bed reading the script, "Don't read anything before bed, it will hurt your eyes."

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang suddenly put down the script. After staring at him for a long time, he smiled brightly and said, "Okay."

Then he hid under the quilt obediently and waited for him to go to bed.

Rong Yichen was very satisfied with how good he was, so he went to bed and turned off the light to rest.

In the darkness, Mo Zhiyang lay on his side and looked at his silhouette, showing a triumphant smile. When there is no discord between two people, who can easily intervene?