For Eternity 1.

What happens After the agonizing Break Up? Kim finds out that Chay is moving on slowly. Chay without realizing he has someone to protect him from the shadows.

They told me,

He was a sin,

I never listened,

naive my heart was,

When he crushed my soul within,

Yearned for nothing but him,

I can't get out,

He wouldn't let me,

Unfortunately or Fortunately,

I fell,

For eternity.

_____________________________________________

I watched him through the screen. My boy looked like the pale moon, Still glowing but with no life. My heart clenched looking at his skeleton body. I was the one who made him fall for me. Naive my boy was, and still is. Even though I have dark circles around my lifeless orbs. But I did wrong to him, I am the one who should suffer for eternity. Yet why him?

_____________________________________________

I looked at myself in the mirror. All I can see is ribs showing from my pale skin turning yellow. My Face is no good, Ashened and scattered. It's enough, I can't take this despair anymore. I need to get over it. I can't be like this for eternity.

_____________________________________________

The room was pitch black, and the only source of light was the tablet screen, casting a glow on Kim's face. He has been doing this like a ritual. The eerie silence amplifies the intensity as Kim's eyes are glued to the screen, reflecting the flickering images that seem to be looking at the mirror. He licked his lips. This wasn't good. He can't.

Chay slowly took off his clothes as he stroked the bare skin. Chay was looking at himself feeling nothing but pity. What have he done to himself? He knew this was poisonous. But he still yearns for his presence. He still feels Kim is beside him, useless thoughts. Sighed to himself and made his way to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry" Kim whispered to himself as he watched the younger boy making his way towards the bathroom. Though, he can look at Chay even from there. But he wasn't some kind of perverted jerk! Right?

Every night like a ritual Kim looks at him through the bug he installed. It was his room previously but moved out. Advantageous to him, at least now, he doesn't have to sneak to that tower every fucking minute to make sure his Boy was safe.

As time passed, he yawned and Chay got out fully dressed. Finally, he can sleep. His baby was now on his bed eyes closed. Kim smiled at. Turn off the screen. For once he let himself sleep before Chay.

Senior Yoon
"Come to My bar at 7 I'll treat you food"

As Porchay heard the notifications. He instantly thought of Kim, using yet another email for him to write an apology. But some things aren't meant to be fixed up with a faceless apology.

His mind still lingers on Kim even in subtle sleep. He needed to stop that. Stop those thoughts. Stop this hollow hope.

Porchay
"Okay Phi"