For Eternity 3. (18+)

Can my sins be washed away?

Do I deserve one more chance?

What can be the odds?

Can I love you Freely?

So no one can cage my feelings?

I wouldn't be a coward anymore.

.
.
.
.
.

Kim stood in front coating his finger in Porchays cum entirely while Chay undressed him. His eyes met Chay's Bambi one. He looked like a hungry beast in front of his Prey.

"Phi Your Boxers are wet. There's a patch" Chay Pointed out with confusion. Kim looked at himself and realised he had come without touching. Porchay started to smile feeling proud of himself. Kim from another Had grabbed Chay's palm and put it on his crotch.

"Angel Look what you do to me. I malfunction." he lets Chay's Finger gently massage it. Making the younger one blush in embarrassment.

"Porchay we don't have lube or protection. If you don't want to continue. Let's stop" He let go of the hand and looked concerned.

"Kimhan Are you serious?" he frowned with annoyance. Was now Kim going to leave him needy? Nah He will just do it on his own. He pushed Kim's Chest, making him Fall on the bed with a low thud. Kim looked stunned. While Prochay switched their positions. He was now on top of him. He pulled down the waistband leaving Kim Naked in the glory.

"Angel, Are You sure?"

"Phi Stop Being a Saint!"

His erection was leaking with cum in anticipation was evident. Chay without wasting any time. Wrapped his soft finger on the Hard Shaft. Going in the motions. To gather all the seeds he could. Then he grabbed Kim's already-coated hand to smother it with more. Kim right away knew what he needed to do. Teased the hole with the tip of his middle Finger.

"Just do it!"Chay glared at him. Then he suddenly yapped and fell on Kim's body. He switched the position one more time.

"Angel, Your Hole is tight," He slowly entered the First finger feeling the tightness around the warmth of flesh. A tear escaped from Porchay's Eye with a moan. Before He could let out another tear. He felt Kim's Wet tongue licking his tears.

"Don't cry, My love. I know it's your first time. I will be gentle." Chay nodded. Kim started to move. After a few more minutes when Chay's body accepted the foreign touch. He added another of his fingers making Porchay loudly moan.  This time it wasn't hurtful but rather filled with Pleasure. Kim started to scissor the hole. Causing it to lose at least to some point that can let His dick enter.

His actions Fastened as Chay's moan grew louder. He finally stopped. And let his canal empty that was now clenching on air.

"Phi~ No, Don't Stop" Making Chay whine without the touch. Kim creased his hair and placed a kiss on his crown.

"If it Hurts Stop me Okay" he gently aimed the tip on the hole and placed it inside.

"Oh Fuck P'Kim it's paining"

"Take it out"

"Phi No No"

Porchays whole body trembled with a shock. His words came out with uncontrollable sobs. He hugs Him tightly from the side.

"Angel. I know it hurts. I told you. Let's wait For a few seconds"
Kim in Fear pulls out. However, he gladly accepts the hug and lets that hide in his warmth. than Kissing Chay on the lips. And stroking his shoulder to calm down.