For Eternity 2. (18+)

I watched him

I watched him wrecking his soul,

For me,

And I don't deserve this.

.
.
.
.
.

"I understand... I truly do."

A heavy silence settled between them, Porchay's loneliness hanging bare in the atmosphere To confront Kim how he made everything Worse?

Kim's voice quivered as he articulated, words coated with bittersweet longing. "I will be your home, Porchay," he murmured, barely above a whisper. "But... but I can't promise If everything will be perfect or not. I am not A Normal Human. I don't know how to express my emotions. I Don't Know How to be in Love when you love someone so deeply."

Porchay's gaze flickered with a mix of hope and pain, while his heart filled with a fragile vulnerability. "I know," he whispered, his tone mixed with rainstorm "I know you can't. P'Kim Stop pretending." He looked directly into Kim's eyes.

Kim stunned by the words knew he deserved this. He gently cupped Porchay's Mouth. Not averting the gazes. Creasing every feature of his face and neck. He wasn't crying anymore his eyes were red and puffy.

"Porchay My Angel, I don't pretend. And certainly, I wouldn't ever pretend My love For you. Yes, I've Used you for information. Yes, it's true. But I understood that You aren't been part of anything since the day I Tutored you in your House. I knew there was nothing to worry about. Chay, I was so Happy. I never wanted to live out of those moments. They were perfect. Something I couldn't even dream of. I am sorry Porchay I really am."

His Forehead touched Chay's burning one. Closing their eyes rain softens. Chay didn't respond but rather fixed his arms on Kim's shoulder.

"Why Didn't You Say Anything? Why didn't you stay? P'kim I waited for you So many days. And You decide to show your fuck–ing Prese—nce only when I try to Moc—k our Lives? Do you think I'm stu–pid?"

"I Knew There Were Drugs. I wanted to feel not–hing. I wanted to try it since even in my dreams we were together and you left me there too. But You Fucking Show–ed up. When I wanted to forget Ever-ything and P'kim You were the—re"

Before Porchay could ramble more. Kim placed his finger on his lips. And spoke out his own feelings —

"Porchay I said I am sorry. I wouldn't leave you alone. I would Never. I was always there. Watching you from the Shadows. Depthless shadows. I made sure no other Man can touch you"

"I Did that Because I love you, Angel."

Still on the wet ground, their clothes soaked through. Kim tried to say everything his heart felt at that moment. Non was to lie. Naked truth.

"Tell me how Can I bel—ieve Your Lying Agend—as?" Chay stood before him, stubbornly refusing to listen.

"Stop Thinking nonsense. You're burning up" Kim also got up and tried to hold him. But Chay jerked him away.

"Noo—o leave me alo—

Frustrated, Kim's voice dripped on the lowest octave as he reached near his ear, "If you don't hush, I might just have to silence you with a kiss."