| Seriously?! | 37 |

I felt uneasy when I woke up. I couldn't explain it and I still can't. I made breakfast and took my brothers to school.. but something felt off. I brushed it off and went to work, I'm sure it's just a dumb feeling.

    I still felt weird at work, Soda and Steve told me it was probably nothing and that helped a little. I tried to ignore it but it was a very loud feeling, like I just know something bad is gonna happen. But I don't know what. I would find out soon enough.

Work was uneventful, which calmed my nerves slightly. When 2:45 rolled around I left to pick up my brothers, but only August came to the car.

Great my nerves are shot again."Where's Theo?"

I started to drive "I dunno, he said his friends were taking him out or something. He said he would be home around 10-ish." He slumps in the passenger seat

I'm so worried "10? That's awfully late, why didn't he ask? Do you know which friends?"

"Uhh.... Some guys Im not sure the names. One of the guys brother runs a gang that's all I know." Curly? Shit. My brother is off galavanting with Sheppards outfit.

I sigh "Alright, call me if he comes home early I'm going to the Curtis's after work."

"Okay, can I order pizza?" I nod "Cool, your wallet is on your dresser right?" I nod again

We drive the rest of the way in silence. I dropped him off then drove back to the DX for the remaining four hours of the workday. I really hope whatever I'm feeling is wrong. Theos just out with friends, he's responsible, he's smart, he'll be okay. Everything will be just fine, I'm sure I'm just worried over nothing. I just still can't shake that feeling. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I wasn't.

When the shift ended we closed up and piled into my truck. I drove over to the Curtis's listening to Steve and Soda poorly sing 'Devil in Disguise'. I love that song and would've been singing along but I was just lost in my own head.

When I pulled up we all got out, I walked in the house and just slumped down into the couch, Johnny wasn't here yet unfortunately. I really wanted him right now. I missed the smell of fresh cut grass and cigarettes, I missed the patterns he traced into my hands, and I missed the way he made me feel better.

"Andreaaaa" oh great that's back. "You're staring off into space again." Two says

I rub my eyes "Sorry, I'm just a little distracted."

Soda sits down beside me and hands me a coke "You've been like that all day is everything alright?"

I sigh "Yeah, I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen and it won't go away. I'm sure it's nothing." I crack open the coke and start drinking it

"I'm sure everything will be fine." He assures

Steve perks up "Hey have you heard about that new show? 'The Wild Wild West' I think"

I smirk cause I know exactly why he's interested in it "Hasn't that been out for almost a month now?"

"Has it?" I nod "Hannah was talking about it like the first episode came out today." There it is. When Hannah called a while ago she was talking about how excited she was for that show to come out. She's got an odd thing for cowboys and old westerns.

I finish my coke "A new episode came out today but I think it aired at some point last month."

Soda smiles "Why don't we give it a watch then? Two-Bit your Mickey privileges are briefly being revoked." He moves Two-Bit aside and starts to flip through the channels. When he finds it we get to watch the confusing last five minutes of this week's episode. There's only three episodes so far, so after this week's ended the first one started. Thank the lord for re-runs.