| Window | 45 |

Theo didn't leave till I went back to sleep. He may have stayed longer than that but I have no idea. I went back to sleep and didn't have any more nightmares. Theo woke me up in the morning to drive him and August to school, I had a minor headache right off the bat. Something was.. off.. about August, all morning he seemed zoned out and distant. He didn't say 'I love you' back when he got out of the truck, that hurt. Jesse's words from my dream have been playing over and over since, he may have been right.

     Work was fine, there was a shit ton of girls who came to flirt with Soda. It's funny watching them death glare me just because I work with him, I swear one girl almost swung on me. Sandy came and ate with Soda again and I was left in the store alone, well till Johnny showed up.

He walked in holding a little paper bag and when he got to the counter he pulled out two sandwiches. "Hi love" AHHH He called me lovveeeeee I was internally kicking my feet. "I brought you lunch."

"Thank you!" I took a bite out of the sandwich, it was peanut butter and jelly. "How are you?"

He rubs his neck "I'm alright, it sure is getting cold out." His parents probably kicked him out and he ended up staying in the lot. "What about you?"

"I'm doing okay. I had a nightmare last night but Theo comforted me and I stayed up talking to him for a while." I already had half the sandwich down, I didn't realize how hungry I was till I started eating. I was starving.

He started on his own for "That's good."

I finished the sandwich and was getting a Coke out of the cooler when Sodapop and Sandy came in. "But babeee" Sandy's annoying, terrible, grating voice whines.

"It's only a couple of hours. Steve and Evie haven't been out with us in forever, it'll be fun!" What're they talking about?

I walk back to the counter and try not to shove Sandy on the way. I crack open my Coke and she glares at me, I glare right back. "Hey Stacy!" Soda smiles. Does he even notice the death glares were giving each other?

"Hey Sodapop." Man I haven't had a Coke in forever, this is delicious. "Do you know how to fix a window?"

"Nope! I'm sure Darry or Steve might though." I nod

"Will you go with me to get a replacement? Those window guys give me the creeps."

"Sure. We'll go after work." Sandy rolls her eyes and pulls him away. I just narrow my eyes at her as she pulls him into the garage.

"Glory, you two really hate each other huh?" Johnny asks

"Yeah. You don't swing on Stacy Greene and get away with it." I finish the first Coke and debate getting another. "You want to come over after work?"

He nods "Definitely. You do realize if Soda and Darry or Steve are over there everyone is gonna end up comin'?"

I smirk "Oh I know, kinda planning on it." I like being around the gang. I don't know if having Dallas and August in the same house is a good idea but whatever. Maybe August needs to get knocked around a tad. "I might even make you all dinner."

He finishes his food "That sounds great! Do ya want me to just invite everyone? I'm heading over there after this so might as well."

"Sure, and tell Two-Bit no booze. I don't need the temptation."

"Will do. Oh yeah I meant to ask this the other day, did you and Dal get into some sort of argument?" Uh oh "He changed the topic as soon as anyone brought you up."

"Nope. Not that I know of." I nervously laugh "Anyway I should probably get back to work" I grab our trash and throw it away.

He gives me a suspicious look then sighs "Okay, I'll see you after work." He gives me a peck on the cheek and walks out. Oh I feel absolutely awful. I hate lying to him, but if he knew he'd leave me. He'd hate me. God I'm terrible.