chapter 1. The newbie.

Lucifer was walking around in heaven as he suddenly passed a angel that he never seen before in heaven. he flied towards him and greeted him with a wide smile "Hello! Are you new here? What's your name?how old are you? when did you came here?" Lucifer began to ask non-stop questions. As the angel finally spoke. "Yes.. Yes I'm new here. My name is alastor... Alastor pride.." alastor said as he Letted his hands out for Lucifer to shake. Lucifer shaked it aggressively and was so excited to tour the new angel around. "come on let me guide you. Or tour you!" Lucifer said happily as he grabbed the angel's palms as he carried him.

he sprouted his white and gold wings as he toured/guided alastor around. alastor was very mesmerized about Lucifer's enthusiastic personality And he forgot to ask something. "hey.. Uhm... What's your name again?" alastor asked. "it's lucifer, Lucifer morningstar! the prince of heaven, Air to the throne!" Lucifer said with mix of enthusiasm and confidence. "oh... nice to meet you again, Your majesty." alastor said smiling softly. Lucifer felt heat in his cheeks. His Redish pink Rosey cheeks began to Color more. Like he's seriously blushing.

Michael and Raphael. The 2 princes aka Lucifer's brothers. Raphael is the oldest at 11 yrs old. Michael the middle at 10 years old. And lucifer the youngest at 8 years old. Michael and Raphael flied towards the 2 angels. "lucifer! Seems like you now close with the new angel" Raphael said clapping "You always bring joy to heaven lil bro!" Michael said in a proud happy tone. "supposedly not to Sera..." lucifer said with a Sad face. "say, what's your new friend's name anyway?" Raphael asked. "my name is alastor p-" Michael Gladly Shaked alastor's hand aggressively making the new angel shake.

"Michael be gentle!" Raphael told Michael as Michael nodded softly with a Face of guilt . Raphael wrapped 1 arm around Michael's shoulder. "It's fine. Just don't get too aggressive." Raphael said. Michael smiling widely "You nervous?" lucifer asked alastor worriedly as he Touched the other's warm palms. "A little.. Getting close with a royalty just makes me a little nervous." alastor admitted as he letted out a nervous chuckle.

________________________________
total words: 380