CHAPTER 2. stop acting like this

TIME SKIP BTW
Alastor and lucifer have been friends for almost a whole year now. lucifer was now 26 years old. While alastor is 25 years old. Both were hanging out in the garden of Eden. As they picked up flowers. Lucifer was suddenly called. "Lucifer! in the heaven court, now!" Sera said in the radio. Lucifer got nervous now. Wondering what Sera is gonna say to him. "here hold this, ill be back." Lucifer said as he passed the flowers he picked up to alastor and Flied to the heaven court

"thank you. Lucifer for coming in here." Sera said as he cleared her throat. "Some angels have noticed your strange behavior. Dismissing others explanations,getting into trouble for no reason, drawing ducks on the wall." Sera said in a very dissapointed tone. Lucifer was dissapointed In himself. "I'm sorry..." Lucifer apologized. Sera and the other goddess/gods are tired of Lucifer's sorry's. He only caused chaos since then. "You also made fireworks on the corridors! You disturbed people's SLUMBER." Sera said.

"I-" Lucifer as cutted off by sera's speech. "and also causing other buildings in heaven to burn. We have to work hard for new ones. You destroyed humanity by giving Eve the forbidden fruit. MADNESS MADE IT'S WAY INTO EARTH. WAR STARTED,EXTINCTIONS STARTED." Sera said now in a very serious tone "I didn't mean to give her the forbidden one..-" Lucifer said as tears started to fo in his eyes. "we worked hard to make earth. To make adam and Eve. And this is how you thank us? By giving madness to our Creation?" Sera yelled.

"Your goddess, i-I didn't mean to." Lucifer Admitted hoping Sera would buy it. "I don't buy it. You have to stop acting like this. Or else I have to punish you. By.." Sera said she opened a  portal to the underworld. Lucifer gulped and nodded. "Good." Sera said with a soft smile.
________________________
Total words: 327