chapter 4. 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 love 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Alastor and lucifer had a sleepover together. Alastor was still awake the whole time because he's insomniac. Alastor couldn't Sleep well. Like duh. Suddenly Lucifer woke up and saw his Best friend still awake. (It's 3am) "Alastor, why are you still awake?" Lucifer asked as he placed a Hand on alastor's Cheeks.(Not buttcheeks you disgusting fucks HAHAHA)

alastor turned red and slowly Brushed Lucifer's Hand off his cheek. "I just don't feel like sleeping right now." alastor said. "You have tired eyes though..?" Lucifer said worried for alastor's health. "it's nothing." Alastor smiled and tucked Lucifer to bed and placed a rubber duck next to him.

"just continue your slumber my dear." Alastor said. Lucifer smiled and nodded. But still worried for alastor's mental health.

Ah... morning.

Lucifer woke up and rubbed his eyes fixing his vision. "ah, Good morning world!" Lucifer said as he stretched his arms. "We're in heaven." alastor said making Lucifer flinch. "you didn't sleep?" Lucifer asked. "I didn't." alastor admitted and felt guilty for lying. EARLIER. okay?

some hours later they were in the  garden of Eden, just having a picnic or Something. "hold on let me show you something" Lucifer said as he flied up and letted his arms out. Showing a lot of fireworks. alastor gazed at the beautiful fireworks as one fireworks Spelled Lucifer's full name. Sera suddenly teleported to lucifer. "that's it you're coming with me." Sera said as he gripped on Lucifer's Wrist and took him.. Somewhere.

"wait!" alastor said but they're already gone. He's now worried for his best friend. Sera opened a big dark hole and ready to throw lucifer in. "That was your last warning. And you still did it." Sera said glaring down at lucifer. before Sera can even let go someone grabbed her by the shoulder. It was God. "sera, Give him a second chance." god said in a breathier voice. Sera's eyes widened and bowed. "yes your majesty." Sera said as she closed the Dark hole.

"father.." lucifer smiled widely. Happy tears forming on his eyes. God Smiled back. "go back to hanging out with your little friend my dear." god said as he teleported away. So did Sera. Lucifer flied back to alastor. But suddenly he's gone. "Alastor?" lucifer called out. Suddenly he heared a noise somewhere. He checked behind a random pole. There he saw....

alastor being choked by Zadkiel(Lucifer's brother)
Zadkiel Glared at Alastor with his Golden and blue eyes. His eyes lit up Brightly as he Tightly choked alastor on the neck. "ZAD!"lucifer said as he grabbed Zadkiel on the wrist and freed alastor. " What the heck is wrong with you?!" Lucifer said as placed 2 palms on alastor's neck and used his magic to remove the marks.

Zadkiel just glared at the both of them and finally teleported away. "geez..." lucifer said as he placed a hand on alastor's Cheeks. (AGAIN NOT BUTT CHEEKS YOU SICK FUCKS)

He gazed at alastor's beautiful pink eyes. "you okay?" lucifer asked. alastor's cheeks tinted A reddish pink colour. "uhm.. yes. Yes I'm fine. Thanks for asking."  alastor said as he only looked at the ground. lucifer grabbed alastor on the Chin and made him look at him. "you sure?" lucifer asked worriedly just to make sure his best friend isn't hurt.

Alastor turned into a bright red this time. He quivered his Lips when he had to look at lucifer. As he spoke... "Yes I'm sure." alastor said as he Gazed at Lucifer's beautiful face. "By the way.." alastor said as he placed a hand on Lucifer's wrist. "you're.." alastor paused for a second "You're beautiful." alastor said as he placed a hand in his Rosey red cheeks now.

Lucifer's cheeks tinted a bright pink. "oh.." lucifer felt very thrilled about that compliment. No one has ever complimented him in.. This way.. "Uhm... Thank you..." lucifer said as he placed his own hand in his chest in a thrilled way.
__________________________
TO BE CONTINUED.