chapter 3. dont go.

alastor became worried about his best friend now. Suddenly lucifer appeared out of nowhere. "took you a while." Alastor said as he chuckled "Yeah I'm, Sera just told me to stop causing destruction to heaven. Or else they'll put me in the dark pit they created." Lucifer said as he Rubbed the back of his nape. "you should..." alastor said as he placed a hand on Lucifer's Rosey cheeks. "I don't want you to go." alastor said as he hugged his best friend tightly. As lucifer hugged back Raphael and Michael saw them.

"Haha, got a little too close?" Raphael said as he chuckled and flied down the two Best friends. "what-what are you guys doing here?" lucifer asked as he stared at his brothers in a scared way. "Don't be scared we're not gonna Tell father what destruction you've been making for the pass years." Raphael said as he placed his arms behind him. "say, what did Sera told  you?" Michael asked curiously. Lucifer gulped as he tried to find a perfect lie. He sighed and told the truth.

"I have to stop causing destruction in humanity, and in heaven. Or else I'm gonna Be dropped down the...dark pit they created." Lucifer admitted. Michael and Raphael were in Shocked faces. They can barely move. "haha... Yeah.. So uhm.." Lucifer said as he got cutted off. Someone was calling his name. "lucifer!" a female voice yelled. lucifer raised an eyebrow. "I'll be back.." lucifer said as he flied towards where he heard the Voice.

he checked behind Voice tree. But seriously no one was there. Lucifer thought it's his imagination. He flied back to where Raphael,Michael and alastor were. but they weren't there anymore. "Guys?" Lucifer said as he checked everywhere. "guys this isn't funny!" Lucifer was suddenly grabbed by the wrist.

He pulled to a random room. With Raphael and Michael.
"uhm?" Lucifer said in a confused tone as he looked at his brothers and alastor. michael flied towards him in a very Worried face. "we're so sorry about this.." Michael said as he hugged his brother. "what?-" Lucifer said In a puzzled look but he suddenly fell into a deep dark hole. Seeing his Brothers and alastor waving goodbye.

But gladly. It was a dream. "huh..? WHERE AM I?" Lucifer as he placed his palms in his Chest. feeling the fast heartbeats. "you're in your room." Alastor said as he sat next to Lucifer. "We saw you laying down next to a tree. You looked like you passed out. So we decided to take you to your room." alastor said.

"That-that was all a dream-?" Lucifer said as he smiled widely. Happy tears forming in his eyes. "some weren't. Like when sera told u to uhm i don't know." alastor said again as he wrapped 1 arm around Lucifer's shoulder. "but I'm glad you're now awake buddy." Alastor said as he Placed a hand on Lucifer's Hair and brushed it's around making it messy. "I'm glad too... Haha..." Lucifer said as he gulped. he has to stop causing destruction in heaven or else he will face SERIOUS consequences.

To be continued...