wait....

Waiting....

It sounds beautiful when you hear that someone was waiting for their love till their last breath, isn't it?

But have you ever thought what that person must be feeling while waiting? Waiting for someone who might or might not come......ever

Waiting for cherry blossom when you know that it's surely gonna come back after a specified period is a beautiful feeling but waiting for person who could come or you can just lose them forever isn't as beautiful as it's seems to be....

You never know the pain it holds when you're not the one waiting for your love over 5 years now....

Hey diary,
It's me again, your flora....after a long time right.....it's been more than 7 years that I updated you on my life..well messed up life ....

You know, I got married.....yeah yeah I know you must be shocked right now, your flora who never even believed in love is married now...and guess what? I am not only married but also deeply and madly in love with my dear husband......

But you know what my dairy, fate was always against me and just like always it snatched everything from me just when I was about to feel happiness, again.....

My husband, the only person who could read me like an open book the only person who wouldn't show , but cared for me from deep of his heart, isn't with me now, I know you must be having a lot of questions right now....

And I am here to answer them only....I wanted to share it all to someone, who will understand me and who won't be giving me solutions or suggestions....I just wanna get heard...and I just wanna let my fear, my insecurities, my sadness out without getting judge....there was only person who use to do that for me ....and he isn't with me anymore....

I miss his hugs, his arms around me, his those perverted talks, his soothing voice when he use to comfort me, that baby voice when he use to whine like a child, and his words which use to make me feel wierd things in my stomach, although I never accepted it, those words who meant really much to me....
You are my love flower, my obsession, you can't leave me ever, you're possessed, possessed by my desires, possessed by my obsession, my love and possessed by my soul....

I miss him really much.... It's been 5 years since I heard his voice...I wish could just go back to past and change our present...only if I would have died that day ...he would have been here

📖📖📖📖📖📖

She was writing in her diary .... unknowingly a tear slipped from her eyes... betraying her just like her fate....she felt something wet on her cheek and that's when she got to know....

She was crying...

Again....loneliness engulfed her as she rest her head on the chair and stare at the view outside through the glass wall of her room....or more like her crying place?

It was almost dawn outside...sun was all ready to go back home and moon was waiting to shine just like it does peacefully.....

Nature was beautiful...but it was sad for her....sunset was always one of the best memories of her with her beloved husband....it could have been as elegant as ever only if he would have been with her.... taking her in his arms....

She sighed at the thought and closed her diary getting tired...and decided to write further in night....she was just about to stand from her sit... someone knocked the door and she gave a small come in...
She straightened her posture and went back to cold self.. so that whoever it is won't be able to know that she was crying a moment ago...

A man in his 40s entered the room and smiled at her ....
"How are you daughter?"
He asked smile isn't leaving his face...she signed him to sit as she went back on her sit resting her back on sit...

"I'm well father...what brings you here?" She asked in her cold voice and her father felt a little bad....

He was missing her cheerful voice and her baby talks...but all he could see now is her cold self and that frown on her face....she forgot how to smile....
He gathered himself and continued
"Yeah...have a bad and a good news for you"
"First bad news"
She said even without giving a thought and he chuckled at her... giving a known look....

"So...our Busan warehouse is attacked and-" he couldn't even complete when she stood up and anger was visible in her eyes....he understood that she got angry...

Busan warehouse was the most important place for her....it was the first ever warehouse which was opened by her husband through which he proved his capabilities....and now it being attacked is the last thing she would ever want....
"No...no... nothing is happened to warehouse or the goods" he said panicking....and she calmed down at that and looked at her father telling him to continue....

"Actually, according to mark the attack wasn't by intention of stealing something but was planned to just get something"
She raised her brow at that...and asked after thinking for a minute

"Something missing from office room?"
He shook his head and she frowned in confusion....
"But everything was messed up in there, it was looking like they were searching for something" he said...his face was like he is still confused , she nodded at that and stood up, grabbed her coat her father just stood there confused,
"Where are you going?"
He asked her in confusion,
"To Busan warehouse" she replied with same tone without even turning to him...

"You can't go there.....now" he said or more like ordered her...and she didn't like it a bid...

"You don't order me father" she said in a bit irritated tone and he understood that he fucked up...

"I-I'm not ordering daughter, it's just that I am yet to tell you the good news" he said hoping to get a positive response but got disappointed after receiving a "I'm not interested"

She walked further and was about to cross the door just when her father yelled something making her freez on her spot.....she turned around in a speed of light ....her eyes showing something really deep....it was....FEAR..

"It's about devil"