first official meeting

After the incident in college I didn't felt like doing classes....people with whom jimin was ,has already left,

So me and mini decided to hang out with my brother....well he said yes and then left us alone after dropping us at mall...

We are currently in mall, shopping since last hour, as mini wants to select a glamourous dress for tonight, as she have a date night with my brother...

"Common mini, it's not like you guys are going on a date for first time"
I whined being fed up of her tantrums...

She looked at me and again went back to trying dresses....

"Yeah it doesn't even matter what you wear, he is already head over heel for you since last four years"
I scoffed as she was currently checking out red knee length frock...

"This is pretty, and fire....we are buying this"
I sighed finally, I stood up but got confused as she forwarded her hand towards me asking me to take dress...
I raised my brow to her asking to explain,
"Go and check if size is correct or not"

"It's you who is buying it mini not me"
I spoke in a 'duh' tone as she was being stupid....

"And who told you that I am buying this for me?"
She said I looked at her confused but before I could ask futher she pushed me in trial room..

Not like I have any option, I changed into it and...damn it's perfect....I'm looking hot...I mean I already am but the dress is perfectly showing my curves, I liked it...

"It's perfect, I like it"
I informed as soon as I came back, she was on her phone....

"Great, let's go"

We paid the bills and sat in cars, mini was driving the car and I was chilling on passenger sit,

(3RD PERSON POV)
"Mini"

"Yeah"
"Where are we going?"
Flora asked being totally confused,

"To meet your dad"
With that mini took the last turn and now flora could see her's, well more like mr Wilson's house,

"Can I know why are we here?"
She asked being desperate as she wasn't ready to meet her dad yet,

After 2 years, more like after 10 years she was back, she came here last time when her dad was going to marry lara (jimin's mom) but even that time she was here just for two days and even in that much time didn't talked with her dad and was with jimin whole time....she did interacted with Lara and is quite close with her but it's not the same case for her own dad....

They are distant from eachother and childhood traumas doesn't help it either....

"To get answers"
Mini's voice broke her trance as she tilted her head towards the mansion, they are in parking already,

"I don't want them, not yet"
She replied looking down at her lap,
Naah she isn't strong enough to do this yet, not yet, maybe she never will be....

Mini pat her back and caress back of her hands, giving her assurance...

"This time you have to do this flora, else you'll be totally devastated"
She replied, concern mirroring her eyes....

"What do you mean?"
Flora asked her not understanding what she wanna say....

Why everyone is playing with words today, why everyone knows something that she doesn't!?

"Let's go"
She said unbuckling flora's and well as hers seatbelt to make sure she is coming out,

Flora looked up, past memories clouding her thoughts as she remembered how her mum used to play with her around this same house, how she used to play here, and how her mum got killed in the same place...