king?

Flora's POV:-

"Seems like you forgot the rules of Devil, no forgiveness exist in this world"

Jimin? Him with a gun? What is he doing with that thing?

"J-jimin?"
I called him, more like questioned just to confirm that it's the same man who use to tell me to not get into fights in school when I was in France....

He didn't turned but as per his expressions, he heard me....okay so he is ignoring me....

"Jimin"
This time the voice was clear and loud enough to catch everyone's attention....

He turned towards me....
"Flower?"

He asked unsure and I raised my brow at that....did he forgot that I just got admitted here? Why he is so shocked after finding me here?

everyone was now looking at me...mini grabbed my hand and drag me to somewhere...

"Where are you taking me?"
I jerked her hand and she looked at me....this time I chose to follow her silently knowing...

She isn't in good mood, her one look is enough to say that she isn't in a mood to argue or it won't end good.....for me

She stopped infront of principal office and opened the door....mrs Lee wasn't in office...seems like she is on round .....

I looked at mini to confirm that I can talk now or I need to wait more...

She passed a glare to me and sighed heavily....
"Let's wait here for him....I know you want to ask many things"

Wow...she knows me well...I just nodded at that and sit on couch...

She dialed someone's number and went on distance to talk to someone...

Now she is looking a bit calm...

After a while door of office got opened.... revealing my handsome brother....

I stood up and was about to go to hug him but his condition made me stop on my spot....

His shirt has a blood stain on it....hand was still holding a gun....

"J-jimin? G-gun?"
I asked bewildered of what I saw....
He sighed and came towards me...
Hold me by shoulder and made me sit on couch again while he sat infront of me...on floor...

"Flower, look don't get scared okay....just listen to me, hm?"
He asked I just nodded , indicating to continue....

"You know why mr wilson has asked you to come back?"

I nodded before speaking,
"Cause he want me near him"

He looked at me for a moment, it was like he is thinking if he should say something or not,

"Or maybe no"
I said, and got a nod...

"Why he called me back?"
I asked him being alert, he sighed and looked at mini who gave a nod...

Okay she knows something I don't...

"Will you tell me now? You are scaring me"
I raised my voice at him, he is being too slow now....

He took a deep breath before saying,
"We, y-your dad and me, actually......"

He is scaring me now,
"Just say it damnit"
Yelling I asked desperately to spill the truth.....

"We are in mafia"

Silence engulfed the room,...
I was stunned....was never expecting something like this to unravel....