back story

Flora was in her room, alone, having much needed time to sort out things in her mind...

Naah, not about marriage but about her life..it was just a week ago, she was in France enjoying her freedom and wishing to get her majors degree in next two months and now, here she is, in her room of wilson mansion regretting to even step on grounds of s.korea

She was never fond of this country, her birth country which gave nothing but pain and hurt, she left the country when she was just 6, her dad being personal assistant of king (now formal king) was making it hard for him to take care of a daughter whose mother died when she was just of 4....

A car accident, which was told to be an accident, but she knows it wasn't, it was a planned murder, not to kill her mother but just to avenge king and show him that there is someone who can be rebellious and fight against king....

Ridiculous right??

She left the country, to stay with her grandparents, who was living in France, everyone thought she was enjoying her life there as a kid...and she indeed got the love she was always craving for through her grandparents....

But they says, life never plays fair games, she lost them when she was just of 13..mr Wilson wanted her to come back but it was too late for that...the distance between them wasn't only physical, it was distance between two souls....flora no more wanted to stay with her father, and hence she moved in with mini , not wanting to be taken care of by any nanny...she had some of her private issues due to which she never wanted to involve anyone in her life...but mini got close to her just in matter of months...they both became friends and eventually inseperable...

Mini is just an year elder than flora...she was an orphan and ran away from orphanage cause she was fed up of the rules ...she wanted to live on her own and struggle for her own problems....
The day flora joined her as her roommate was the day mini got her first ever part time job, since then she started treating flora as her lucky charm, according to her, if flora once wished her luck, the work is gonna be done in perfect manner.... She was a proper french, not from korea but had incredible interest in korea and it's culture, ofcourse perks of being k-drama lover....
She learned Korean and always wanted to visit the country once, she finally got the chance when flora offered her to visit with her, at the time of mr Wilson's second marriage....mini did accompany her knowing very well how much she hates to be here...

Here she first met jimin, and without knowing they fell for eachother, jimin did confessed to her but she didn't answered him immediately...

Since that day mini and flora got much more closer due to flora's relation with jimin, it wasn't awkward for them being step sibling cause jimin has always treated flora as his own sister...and they never considered this marriage as part of their life....they both wasn't really fond of their parents anyway...

Flora was happy in her life, atleast she was satisfied with it....but suddenly one day she recieved a call from lara, who informed her about illness of mr Wilson and his wish to be with her in his last days....flora was hurt, doesn't matter how was their relation he was still her father....she agreed to it and decided to wrap up all the mess in France and land on korea,

Just for 2 months as she never wanted to be here, especially around jeon's...the day she got to know about reason of her mother's death, her hate for jeon's just increased....she always used to hate mr Jeon due to his bossy personality...she never liked him cause all he care about is that so called reputation of him and money....

But now, marrying his son, was something flora has never thought about, but again....

the Jeon jungkook is the devil of korea, THE GOD OF UNDERWORLD