newest addition

Unedited so kindly tolerate the errors.
I'll correct them tomorrow 🫠

I'll be looking forward to read your comments <3

.

.

'I don't like mumma.' vamika declared with tears threatening to seep down her face.

'Why? Did she not allow you to eat chocolate?' her confidant, Sammy asked with concern.

'She isn't playing with me anymore. She doesn't even pick me up in her arms.' spoke vamika as she buried her face in Sammy's chest, seeking comfort.

'That's because she is having a baby in her stomach Vamu. She can't play for a few days that's it.' Sammy said as she kissed her baby sister on her forehead.

She felt unloved too when Virushka were expecting vamika. She had her own share of worries which were all wiped away with the entry of her little sister who seemed to have loved her  since day 1 as if she was genetically configured with that love.

'Why is there a baby in her stomach? Will the baby come out?' vamika asked cluelessly.

'Obviously the baby will come out.' Sammy spoke while gently ruffling her hair, which always worked to pacify her.

'But why did they order another baby? Am I not enough?' her tone wobbled.

'There's nothing like that, we love you so much and no one else will ever be able to change it.' Virat picked up his little princess into his arms and hugged her.

'You two don't play with me, mumma doesn't even sleep next to me.' Vamu complained.

'Are you not liking it when I'm sleeping next to you? Do you only love mumma and not me?' asked Virat with his infamous puppy eyes.

'I love you so much dada.' she planted a kiss on his cheek and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

'I'll go to chachi.' Sammy ran out of the room and went straightly to the master bedroom and found her chachi resting on the bed.

'Chachi, can I come in?' sammy gently whispered to not disturb her if she was asleep.

'My sweetheart Sammy is here. Come here.' her voice was weak but her eyes were filled with love.

'I heard mumma and dada talking to each other that you are frequently going to hospital. Are you alright?' Sammy asked, checking her temperature with her tiny hand.

'I am completely fine Sammy. Don't worry about me. I heard you were making bracelets. Where's mine?' Anushka asked as she made Sammy sit in her lap.

'I totally forgot about that. That's the reason I actually wanted to come here. I made bracelets for the three of you. But I just got to know that I need to make another one. Don't worry I'll make it today and come here tomorrow again.'

Anushka hugged her tightly with her eyes moistened as she recalled the first time she held Sammy, almost five years ago.

'And chachi, don't worry about Vami, I'll talk to her.' Sammy assured her chachi.

'Dada, roar like a dinosaur.' Vami commanded as they made their way into the bedroom with Virat on all fours and Vamu seated on his back.

'But Vamu aren't I a horse? How can I roar like a dinosaur?' Virat asked.

'Because you are an intelligent horse so you know all animal languages.' Sammy answered and got away from Anushka's lap to join the ride.

'Even I want a ride on your back, chachu.' she pleaded.