•6•

||Chapter 6||

In our warm hearts. There's a monster waiting to be unleashed.

______________________________________
All he desired was to get his vengeance on King Gerald and at last he had achieved his goal. His eyes were blinded by vengeance and thirst for blood. His veins flowed hatred and anger which made him to be more wicked than ever. His heart held a grudge no one could ever cleanse with words.

Now a heartless monster stood in front of thousands and thousands of people.

______________________________________
*Flashback*

"Ziven!" A man uttered his name in a cheerful tone. "Please sit." He then gestured him to sit at an empty wooden stool that was across him. The room was tiny with a large mirror hanging on the left side of the room. It clearly reflected the two men who were seated comfortably at a wooden table.

"Yes you called me?" He responded and took a sip from a small white cup. The liquid was warm when it went down his throat and had a rosary aroma.

"This is a task for you and your people. Raid Entrinnia and crush the Palace too."

Suddenly the air between them became thicker. The cheerful and joyful aroma was chased away by the silence that transverse like a dark shadow ready to consume its prey. For a moment he remained still as he held his small cup in one of his hands. He gazed at his cup that reflected his reflection. It was all a bit heavy for his little brain to comprehend.

"You are a 25 year old man with a family of your own and you struggled to rise to the top for years. Entrinnia is the reason you had a difficult life. If I hadn't taken you in. You would have been consumed by those soulless monsters. Don't you hold a grudge against that Kingdown? Think about your family! I will offer you thousands of gold coins and a ravishing house to live in!" The man uttered his words as he tried to convince him.

"I'm sorry... I can't ... take this offer... . I would rather suffer for years than be a heartless monster." Ziven spoke as he stood from his seat. There a gigantic guard all dressed in a metallic amor stood in his way with his hand on his sword. He grabbed Ziven by his collar and pressed him against the wall with his sharp sword on his skin.

"You are onmy dismissed if I say so. I don't take a no for an answer and I will never. How about you think again. Ziven your family's fate it's in my hands. Would you like to witness your wife and your two daughter's deaths?" He spoke with a smirking on him.

Ziven struggled to let himself free from the man's grip. It was like a rat that was caught by a cat with no hope of life. He glared at the man despite that all he could do was to take in his words. The guard then pressed his sword into his skin until a thick liquid dripped from his neck. Seeing that he had no escape he opened his mouth to utter words.

"I have taken in your proposal. I will do as you say." He spoke with his teeth gritted.

"Good." The man spoke. The guard then loosened his grip and left the poor man alone."Now go and form an army."

"If this results to failure. I will decide your fate." The man spoke and chuckled jn his throat.

"You are a wicked man. I hope your son doesn't take after you." Ziven hissed and spat in the man's face. The gigantic guard that stood at the corner of the room took a step forward before he could do a thing or two. The man gestured him to stop.