•9•

||Chpater 9||

______________________________________

"He will be fine in a day or two and he should just avoid any physical exercises for a week."

"Thank you for your guidance." Alethea spoke with a warm smile on her and the man grabbed his equipments and made his way out.

"I will stay by your side until you open your eyes brother," Alethea spoke as she held her brother's cold hand in her warm small little hands. "I wish she was here. I miss her."

"Your sister, Aesira was alerted of the current situation and she will be back to the Castle a bit earlier. In the mean time you, your Royal Highness have to be in rule until your brother awakens. If you have any trouble figuring out. I will be glad to assist you."

A tall, slender woman in a clear crystal tone spoke and bowed before she turned to leave.

Alethea sighed in despair as she stared at Leon who laid in the huge soft comfortable bed and a thick black blanket covering him.

"Princess Alethea. My soon to be sister-in- law in a few years." A soft voice spoke from behind.  There stood a girl with long wavy, black her and her eyes were a shade of ocean blue and often people would get lost in them and just gaze into them for a moment. Her pale skin was soft and healthy with no red spots or any scars. Her red lips formed a smile as she entered the room without waiting for Alethea's response.

Alethea turned to face her with a smile and opened her lips to utter words.

"You have no place in this ROOM OR THIS CASTLE! GET OUT AT ONCE!" Alethea yelled

"That's an unfriendly invitation. I can roam around wherever I desire to." The girl spoke as she twirled in her robes with her arms stretched out. "Especially in this room." She spoke and hoped on the bed and laid herself next to Leon.

"A woman like you should be ceased to exist."

"That's quiet sad. I will leave when I desire to and besides your father is good friends with mine." She spoke with a smile on her face.

Alethea scoffed and crossed her arms across her chest tightly.

"Don't worry I will be a great sister-in-law to you," she spoke as she gave Alethea an embrace.

"Ugh!" The word escaped Alethea's lips. She immediately broke free from her and sent her a glare that could pierce through her soul-within seconds a loud,sharp sound filled the room and silence fell between the two as they exchanged icy stares at each other.

The air thickened and non of the two bothered to exchange words for a moment- except for Chessa's eyes that threatened Alethea with tears sending a silent message even though her lips remained sealed.

"Lucky you."

She spoke and took several steps towards Alethea and bent down a bit to her size.

"Next time you won't be." She whispered in her right ear and turned to leave with her long wavy hair hitting Alethea's face.

••••••••••

"BACK TO YOUR CELLS!" One of the guards yelled at the top of his voice in the rain.

The prisoners quickly dropped their equipments and marched to the prison house.

"...," Rony opened his mouth to utter words to Darsson who stood in front of his prison cell with his left shoulder wrapped entirely in a white bandage only nodded at him before stepping into his cell.

*SLAM*

Sound of his metallic door echoed in the silent dark halls of the prison house. The guards themselves were in a small wooden break room-  with a small light bulb that illuminationated a deam light.
There, on the midst of the room was a small wrecked wooden table painted a light shade of brown.

A fresh scent of strong booze greeted the nostrils of the guards as they drank and chuckled loudly at the top of their lungs. Some shared a few stories among themselves and some sat in silence as they rested themselves.

"The ship will be here in an hour. How are you feeling?" A male guard spoke as he approached the female guard who was attacked earlier. She only scoffed loudly and turned her back on him.

"Here... it's something I got you." He spoke and stood there holding a metal tray carrying food. No words were uttered from her as she seemed to be drowned in her thoughts.
The young man placed the tray in front of her and turned to seat himself in the far end of the room.

••••••••••

"Hiyah! Hiyah!" A petite bodied girl dressed in her prison garments swayed her arms quickly in every direction, calculating her precision and accuracy- determined to be great once again.

"HUFF!" She exhaled and inhaled loudly in the cold room.

"AGAIN!" She yelled and this time she was much faster and more strongly. Her fists echoed in the cold and her breath heavier than before.

"THUD!"

She accidentally slammed her fist in the metal door which echoed in the hall and she waved her hand in pain as she winced a bit.

"It's time the boats are here make sure the prisons cells a fiercely bolted and guarded."

"Don't worry. Each prisoner here is prohibited from using their powers and we made sure they never do."

"Good. Let's leave." The leader ordered everyone to evacuate the break room.

••••••••••

"It's time to drink this potion. Just a drop." The girl from earlier spoke as she raised a mini glass bottle with a lilac liquid inside.
The moment she drank it she could feel her channels starting to unblock and her regaining her auras.

"Let's see what I got!" She spoke and placed her palms on the metallic door. She inhaled seeming to be sucking in all the air in the room and then she exhaled loudly through her mouth. She repeated the same procedure for a moment before focusing all her energy on the door. Soon enough her palms began to liquidfy the metal door bit by bit.

"Almost there!" She spoke and jumped back and positioned herself to lunge forward sending a huge fiery ball of fire at the metal door- which then melted instantly.

"It's time." She spoke with a grin on her.

_____________________________________