•8

|| Consequences||

They are always consequences to your evil actions. At times the punishments are  unbearable.•

______________________________________

A thick blanket of grey clouds hide the sun from the town and a cold chill wind embraced the townsfolk people like an unlikable friend.
Alas! In seconds the sky cried, heavily and often a lilac light appeared on for a flash of a second. Afterwards the thunder roared aggressively as if it would strike anything at a given moment.

"BOOM"

A clamorous sound filled the air followed by a loud thud. The lightning had struck a tree and it fell on the ground lifeless.

Besides that-yells and yells of prison guards also filled the air and often struck the prisoners' backs with their horse lashes.

"FASTER! FASTER!" A guard yelled and raised his hand high in the air and hit the prisoner's back.

The prisoner fell on his stomach as he groaned and cried out loud from the unbearable pain.

"My back!" He groaned as he tried to rub it with his hands and despite that it only added more to the physical pain.

"Get up you old man!" A very angry tone filled the air as he stomped on the poor man's leg and he groaned more in pain.

Within a moment the guard staggered back and fell flat on his back as a red crimson liquid dripped from his forehead down onto the ground.

"Chain him! Quickly!" The guards yelled as they pulled pulled their swords out.

"Peasant little wench. Does not know his worth." A guard groaned as he charged forward and pierced his sword deeply into his flesh.
The poor man fell on his knees as he screamed with blood gushing out of his shoulder like a sprinkler.

"He is big but he is weak!" The guard spoke as he chuckled out loud. He then crouched down and lifted the man's chin as he stared into his teary eyes with a grin on him. He stood up and his builtly strong shoe made contact with the man's chest and he fell on his back in a puddle of mud with a splash.

"I will show you your worth, Darsson." He growled as he raised his sword high in the air.

•••••••

"I DARE YOU ALL TO HALT!" Leon yelled at the top of his lungs overpowering the multiple voices that yelled and murmured.

In flabbergastion each person present focused their gaze on him as silence now took over.

"Spoiled little Prince thinks we are his puppets." One of Ziven's guards spoke as he pulled his sword and charging towards him. Despite that he was knocked flat on his back and quickly rolled out of the way just in time to dodge a sword that almost pierced his neck.

"Not bad for a little rat." The same guard spoke as he charged towards Leon who quickly moved out and hit the man with the back of his sword on the side of his armor.

He staggered back as he placed his hand on the side of his stomach- on which he wore a soft material round his stomach and back.

"Dammit! Shouldn't have worn this soft material." He growled and launched forward to strike again at Leon. In a split second the man was on his knees with his hands placed on his abdomen as he felt a sharp pain. Blood trickled down his hand and his white skin tone was then painted red with blood.

"How can I lose to a little boy." He spoke and Leon's fist made contact with his jaw.

"Not bad for a little Prince Charming! I can still knock you down in seconds." A soft voice spoke as she swung her axes in the air while charging forward Leon. In a split second the sound of metal clinging against each other filled the air and Leon made contact with the ground as he crushed into another fighter. Who stumbled and fell flat on his back.

"Not yet down with you," she spoke and lifted her arms high in a criss-crossed manner ready to slash the body that laid powerless on the ground. Leon waited for her to get a bit closer with her axes and he quickly grabbed a pile of dirt and threw it in her eyes.

She screamed and dropped her axes as she rubbed her eyes really hard.

"Oof!" The sound slipped from her mouth as she crushed into the ground really hard.
In the next second he found himself laying on the ground helpless as one of the fighter's boots made contact with his head and he laid flat on the ground. Blood trickling on the other half of his face and soon enough the loud sounds of metals, people yelling, people sprinting away in terror and others falling on to the ground began to faint away. His vision blackened.

••••••••

"I will show you your worth Darsson."

"That is ENOUGH! They have families and this man right here did not commit a serious offense for him to be treated like this." A female guard yelled at the top of her voice.

"Another useless guard! Make yourself useful for once." The guard spoke and struck her with her fist. He then took a few steps forward before he grabbed her and fisted her a few more times.

"Stay away from her!" Another guard got in the way as he pulled him away. Her body laid half dead-half alive in the rain with blood dripping endlessly from her nose.

••••••••

"He will be fine in a day or two and he just have to avoid any physical exercises for a week."

"Thank you for your guidance." Alethea spoke with a warm smile on her and the man grabbed his equipments and made his way out.

"I will stay by your side until you open your eyes brother," Alethea spoke as she held her brother's cold hands in her warm small little hands. "I wish she was here. I miss her."

______________________________________