Chap 7:Behind the bars, there's hope

"Come on I'm not even with him"

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT" Said the guard as he throw Green Shadow and Superbrain in the prison.

She stood up , her leg is still hurt after being beat by the cop. She tried to climb on the bed, but fall down.

Superbrain stood in the corner watching her trying to get up, he sign and says

"I wonder where Electric Boogaloo at"

Green Shadow look at him and say

"We would have found Solar Flare if you didn't got us into trouble"

Superbrain rised his eyebrow "me? Didn't you said we were a team, that's our fault"

Green shoot a pea at Superbrain, it hits his face. Although it wasnt hurt but Superbrain was pissed off, he pinned her down and tries to hit her, but the guard walks in hits the bars, it grabs their attention.

"Keep fighting each other and you two won't end well"Said the Guard, as he turn his back and walk away

Green Shadow push Superbrain away, they both didn't say anything till its light out.

"Hey... im sorry for shooting pea at your face","I'm was mad cause you were blaming me..."

Superbrain heard what she said but he didn't reply, he lie there thinking about what he have said.

-------
On the other side, Citron was talking with Brainstorm through the secret phone.

"Found anything interesting?" Said Citron

"Not yet","me Huge Gigantacus and Impfinity are splitting up to find the teleportation device, but nobody reported"

"That's a good sign right?"

"How is it a good sign?" Said Brainstorm in a confused voice

"Well you see while we were 'fighting' each other me and Rose usually sneak up on Zomboss office and send all the information to Dave","so we basically know almost everything" Said Citron

"So tell me, what's the teleportation device do?"

"Well all i know is it teleport something that zomboss's special rays hit to an alternative timeline" Said Citron

"Then why didn't we just use the ray to see if that teleportation device is in the timeline?!"

"Uh i didn't-"

"GREAT IDEA, BRAINSTORM!" said Dave.

"But even if we teleport there, we wouldn't know where they are" said Brainstorm

"I got a plan, call everyone back" said Dave

-------
Meanwhile in zomboss's lab

"Those stupid heroes doesn't want to help me , all they do is think about friends" said Zomboss

He turned on the light, revealing a gaint robot he has been working on.

"With this robot i can end the neighborvillie omce and for all. Especially when the plants trying to find their friends"

Inside the room, there is a vent where Rose and Citron usually hide there to sneak on Zomboss. But this time only Rose was there, she saw everything and ready to report it to Dave.

But then she receive a call from Dave, he was telling everyone to gather up. She tried to turn off it but it was too late, Zomboss heard it, he point at Rose and said

"YOU!","YOU DAMN FLOWER HEARD EVERYTHING DIDN'T YOU" Said Zomboss

"ATTENTION  ALL ZOMBIES, THERE ARE A FLOWER IN OUR BASE, CAPTURE HER"

Rose got out of the vent, she tried to use her spell against Zomboss. From behind Smash runs toward Rose and knock her out , took the wand from her hand.

------
It was morning, every prisoners have to wake up and get breakfast. Superbrain wakes up and look for Green Shadow but found no one on the bed. He got down go to the cafeteria, he saw Green was taking her food tray.

He tried to walk to her place then a prisoner smacked her tray , he smirk and say

"What's with that mask? You think your the hero of this prison?"

Green look at him in the eyes "What's your problem?"

The prisoner rised this fist, ready to punch Green Shadow,  that's when Superbrain took the trash can behind him throw at the prisoner, he was knocked out.

"That's what you get" Said Superbrain

The guard show up, they screamed "GET DOWN" , they pinned down both Green Shadow and Superbrain . Their hand were cuffed.

Green Shadow groans "let me go!!"

They put them in a special room, which were close to each other. The room was filled with darkness, and coldness.

The sun goes down again,the room is filled with quietness, she decided to broke the silent ,Green Shadow says "thanks.. for helping me dealing with that jerk"

"No problem i guess?","weren't we a team ?"

"Yea.. we're a team"

"Hey Green"

Green Shadow was suprised because this is the first time Superbrain called her by her real name.

"What's that?"

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"You got any plan?" Said Green

"I do, a good one" , "but it will be risky" said Superbrain