Prolog

There are things hidden under the mist of human world. Things that would change the world we know and not for better.

And while humans stay oblivious to things hidden in fog the mysterious creatures are very aware of them.

But as it says every town has its secrets.

Within the supernatural world hides a species. Some would call them witches, warlocks but they don't like the term that much.

They prefer to call themselves casters.

Specifically small town in Washington called Forks hides more than any other with family of vampires that comes back every once in a while and tribe who phase into giant wolfs.

They know how to carry secrets from humans. But when there's a spicie that blend so well with human.

After all why would you have the need to uncover others secrets when you already know them while have your own to keep.

That's the princip of casters. Knowing too much while living as peacefully as one can live, well some of them. Protected by themselves and their community.

And one family finally reached the line where you pay for knowing too much.

Duchannes.

Prestigious family of casters residing in between the mortal world and supernatural.

.

.

.

In which he finds his peace in caster.

„When I looked into your eyes I found new world in them. Eyes so tired yet calm, so tortured yet powerful, so different yet enormously beautiful."

.

.

.

In which she finds her freedom in werewolf.

„When I first met you, that's what I remember. I will forever love this person because when I look at the sky above it always lead me back to you."