T

„Do you think that was a good idea to tell her that?" that is the first thing she heards when she comes home.

Lena rise her eyesight expecting scolding but is met with amusement from her guardian/uncle Macon.

„From the face and mood you're in. I assume you had a good laugh." she tease him

„oh How could I alow myself making fun of humans misfortune. I certainly did enjoy the Cullens humor."

„Be careful or the dark will try to claim you again." this cause them burst out laughing.

.

.

.

Weekend comes by fast and for two whole day the Duchannes manor is full of music and shaking by the amount of dancing. Moments like this gave Lena closure and eases her fears for the number on her hand was 298.

.

.

It seams like as the bait in form of Edward Cullen didn't work because the first thing Lena had to deal with was Bella who made her mission to befriend mysterious Lena Duchannes.

And it might sound stupid for the caster but aunty Del didn't give much to say. Now it was her time being teased by Larkin and boy did he enjoyed it a bit too much. Not one window have been left unbroken after poor Lena didn't know what to do with Bellas pestering and Larkins teasing. Just how lucky is that the wind was going fast that day.

Uncle Macon wasn't exactly thrilled about it but he soon brighten up because of usage of his hobby searching Google.

The Cullens luckily were out of town that week. This wouldn't escape from their sharp eyes.

Bella finally took her hint at wanting to be left alone and left Lena be. Lena thanks to Edward who finally came back to school was left alone that's how she likes it. The hand now shows number 292.

.

.

Lena was given a privilege with her cousin Larkin to visit La Push beach. It is more like a form of apology from Larkin as he felt bad for the outburst Lena had in school he unintentionally caused.

The caster duo was surprised when they saw Bella and the group of Jessicas friends wearing neoprenes. For now the cousins had to tone down their activities as not to be seen. Instead they joined them for gossip. Aunty Del was rubbing of on them.

At one point three Quileutes boys joined their leftover group. Jacob who had eyes only for Bella didn't exactly picked up in whose presence he was but Sam Uley did. The Duchannes were know in reservation as they fund the school and their community there. He wasn't that surprised to see Larkin there as the boy runs here to hide from his mother but his cousins never goes with him ever.

Mesmerized by the deep olive eyes that brings such calmness he hadn't felt in a long time. He continued to watch her and she him with slightly tilting her head.

Lena knew exactly who this boy is and how close he is to phasing. So she does him a favor and let him feel peace he's been missing.

Larkin great full for his dear friend let Lena do her magic for some more time before letting them know they had to come back home.

.

.

.

Back at home she and Larkin have conversation about Sam.

„He's dangerously close to phasing you know prolonging this won't do him any good... But thank you. This is the calmest he's been in a long time." he thanks his cousin.