The Negotiations Were Short

"Turmoil has engulfed the Galactic Republic. The taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems are in dispute. Hoping to resolve the matter with a blockade of deadly battleships, the greedy Trade Federation has stopped all shipping to the small Planet of Naboo. While the Congress of the Republic endlessly debates this alarming chain of events, the Supreme Chancellor has secretly dispatched four Jedi Knights, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, to settle the conflict.."

A Republic Cruiser known as the Radiant VII were transporting four negotiators to the Trade Federation Blockade that was menacingly guarding the small, habitable planet of Naboo. The co-pilot called to the Captain to get her attention. Two hooded figures stood behind the two in ambiguity.

"Captain?" Said the co-pilot. "Yes, sir?" Replied the captain. "Tell them that we wish to board at once." The captain complied and began to input an instant transmission to what seemed to be a Nemoidian.

"With all due respect, the ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately." The Nemoidian responded; "Yes, of course. As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal, and we'd be happy to receive the ambassadors." With the mission being a greenlight, the four ambassadors arrived to what seemed to be a massive-lucrehalk frigate-class starship.

The Radiant VII entered the hangar of the control ship and was immediately welcomed by the inorganic mechanisms that made the mass majority of the ship's crew. The standard B1-Battle Droid and a few Vulture Droids that were present.

 The standard B1-Battle Droid and a few Vulture Droids that were present

B1-Battle Droid:

Desc: "The B1 Battle Droid is tall and slender, standing around 1.91 meters (6 feet, 3 inches) in height. Its body is primarily composed of metallic components, with a humanoid shape featuring two arms and two legs. Its head is cylindrical in shape, housing photoreceptors for vision and communication equipment."

Vulture Droid

Vulture Droid

Desc: "The Vulture Droid is a sleek and compact starfighter, characterized by its distinctive forward-swept wings and elongated fuselage. Its design is optimized for speed and maneuverability, allowing it to perform rapid evasive maneuvers and engage enemy targets with precision."