20,000 Gungans Under the Sea

Recap: "The invasion of Naboo has begun. The Trade Federation, under the orders of Darth Sidious have began a massive assault force in capturing the Capital. The four Jedi Knights that were sent to negotiate the matter, in a last ditch effort to delay the inevitable, transport themselves amongst the enemy ranks. Now it's only up to them to warn the Queen and escape before the Federation notices."

- Gungan Wetlands -

Qui-Gon: "How much further?"

Jar Jar: "Wesa goen' underwater, okeydey?" The directed his gaze to the two Jedi Knights. "Ah, my warning! Gungans no liken outsiders, so don't spect warm welcome." Qui-Gon was a little concerned, however his Padawan was already bringing out his Opee Sea Killer Breather. A respirator which will allow him to breathe under water for an extended period of time.

Jar Jar proceeded to do a somersault, jumping really high into the air before splashing into the water below. Qui-Gon placed his respirator on his mouth before preparing for a long, submerged journey to Gunga City. The two Jedi continued stepping into the water, as it reached to their boots. Eventually, reaching their abdomen, then their chests, up to their necks, their own heads before they've completely gone under.

The land beneath them began to dissipate which went deeper. They swam on the surface for a few seconds before diving deeper underneath the surface. Saying goodbye to the world they once knew on the surface and into the watery depths below. 

Once completely submerged, it seemed as if the sunlight faded almost instantly. Small plant life, corals, and fish swam around the open area. Eventually, there was a bright glow that illuminated their pupils. On closer inspection, it seemed to be the ambiguous "Gunga City" that Jar Jar was mentioning earlier.

 On closer inspection, it seemed to be the ambiguous "Gunga City" that Jar Jar was mentioning earlier

Otoh Gunga || Gungan Central

The trio soon entered a sphere which took the form of a bubble. It was completely transparent as Jar Jar went through it no problem. The intangibility of the bubble without it popping seemed most questionable to the Jedi, but they knew there were more important tasks at hand.

Jar Jar: "So good bein' home!" He announced. The other Gungans were shocked, not only at Jar Jar's unprecedented arrival, but along with two human Jedi.

Gungan Passerby: "Oh, me gusa."

Gungan Passerby: "Hata-Hata."

The whispers continued to grow as the Two Jedi Knights followed Jar Jar for a while, but they were halted for what seemed to be an enforcer or guard of some sort. 

???: "Hey, yousa! Stopa dare!" Said the guard, but Jar Jar was still extremely carefree despite the authoritative tone that Captain gave off.

Jar Jar: "Heyo-dales, Cap'n Tarpals! Mesa back!" Captain Tarpals was unamused and soon follwed with; "Yousa goen tada bosses. Yousa in big dudu dis time."