The Battle of Naboo

[ Naboo / City of Theed / Royal Palace] 🌙

In the grand halls of the royal palace, still firmly under the grip of the Trade Federation's control, Viceroy Nute Gunray and his trusted assistant, Ruune Haako, engage in a tense holographic conference with the enigmatic and foreboding Darth Sidious.

Darth Sidious: "Is the planet secure?"

Gunray: "We have taken over the last pockets of primitive life-forms. We are in complete control of the planet now." The Viceroy said as he slowly took some steps, circulating the hologram. Sidious remained eye contact, despite his eyes not being visible from a certain point of view.

Sidious: "Good. I will see to it that in the Senate things stay as they are. I am sending my apprentice, Darth Maul, to join you."

Gunray: "Yes, my lord."

Ruune Haako: "A Sith here?" Said the worried nemoidian.

- Royal Starship Nubian -🚀

Amidst the vast expanse of space, Queen Amidala's royal starship streaked through the cosmos, bearing our intrepid protagonists towards their fateful destination. Faced with the Galactic Senate's paralysis in confronting the corruption of the megacorporation, a bold decision was made: to return to Naboo and take matters into their own hands, determined to bring an end to the conflict once and for all.

(Y/N) found himself sitting down somewhere in the droid compartment. Trying to muster the remaining energy he had since he left the Temple. It almost dozed off until he saw an odd figure approach him. He rubbed his eyes, and opened them more clearly, but it definitely wasn't anyone he's seen before. 

Physically, the figure appears as a serene and ethereal figure, with long flowing hair and a gentle countenance that reflects her compassionate nature. She wore flowing robes that accentuated an otherworldly presence outside of the galaxy. (Y/N) stood up and it seemed as despite standing at his maximum height and, with his boots on she still towered over him.

Daughter: "Has my brother been sending you constant threats?"

(Y/N): "What if he has?"

Daughter: "Please, try to understand. It's not entirely his fault."

(Y/N): "It's difficult to sympathize when he's the reason I can't sleep at night."

Daughter: "Then I'll give my most sincerest apology." (Y/N) sniffed, "It's fine. I'm just not sure why you're bothering me instead of anyone else to begin with."

Daughter: "Your presence disrupts the balance, altering the fabric of reality."

(Y/N): "What do you mean?"

Daughter: "The truth remains veiled to you. For now." The young Jedi's patience waned. "Always shrouded in mystery. I'd wager a fortune if your words weren't so elusive majority of the time."

Daughter: "I am simply the observer. I cannot intervene and show you an easier path."

(Y/N): "Sure, sure... The path of least resistance often leads to darkness." With a dismissive gesture, he waved her off, prompting a quizzical look from the Goddess. "Is arrogance a trait you Jedi always possess?" she inquired.

(Y/N): "Maybe." The Jedi remarked dryly, before a smirk was plastered on his lips. "Perhaps, it's for all Jedi." He replied, shrugging.

Daughter: "Mm, I beg to differ." She walked to one side of the ship, a few meters away from the Padawan. "Perhaps, you'll be different from the rest of your peers."