Starting over

(Micah)

"Welcome back to the pack, Mr. And Mrs. James. I take it your trip was successful?" The former Alpha, Leo Quinn asked as he extended his hand for a handshake.

"Yes, it was, thank you. My contract was up, so we decided that it would be better to come back here. Micah could sure use a friend or two." Dad replied, I raised my eyebrow at him, wondering what the hell he was referring to.

"The fuck? I had friends back at my old school, you asswhipe." ________________

Ok, I didn't actually say that, but I was tempted to. Knowing that I would find myself hanging upside down in a tree somewhere as punishment, I held my tongue.

"Oh yes, he's getting so tall and handsome. Look at those curls." Amanda Quinn stated, she made a move to touch my hair, but I pulled away in time. Damn, keep your hands to yourself, woman.

"Didn't you have another son? Arlo?" Mom asked, Seff peeked up and started wagging his tail at the mention of that name.

"Oh yes, he's in his room. He had the flu, so we are making sure that he's well taken care of. I mean, he's starting high school next Monday, I want him to be ok for it. But if he's not better by then, I guess it's homeschooling for him." Amanda replied. I sighed, getting bored with this conversation already, and made my way over to my eagerly awaiting cousins.

I gave Marcus and Manny a hug, before pulling away and started to take a good look at them.

"You're high." I said, which had Manny laughing.

"Shh. Don't say anything, we could get in trouble, you know." Marcus replied, while staring at mom and dad.

"Well, they aren't your parents and Aunty Michelle isn't here to punish you. So, you'll be ok." What I said, made Marcus nod his head in agreement.

"Yeah, good thing mom met her mate in another pack, I'm old enough to live on my own too so I can get away with countless things." Marcus snapped his fingers, which made me roll my eyes. He then started fixing the fake dreads on his head, which had me wondering if it wasn't itchy.

"Yeah, you're lucky. How's your sex life, though?" Manny started to cough when I asked that. What? I was curious. Yeah, I'm gay, but I wanted to learn certain things and being twelve, I'm more than ready to experiment.

"You know what, that's not something you ask your cousin. Idiot of a child." Marcus whined, while shuffling his foot. I heard movements and saw the six Alphas making their way over to where I was. I cringed, wondering why they looked ready to eat me alive.

I mean, I wouldn't stop them but damn. Tone it down a bit, will yah?

"Hey, welcome back. Just so you know, now that you're here, you will be attending the same school as our little brother. We will talk more about it once you're settled in." I nodded my head when Logan said that.

After talking some more, mom and dad were given a house to live in, a short-distance away from the pack house. Just like they always wanted.

Now, I'm ready to see where this takes me.