Defiance and control

(REWRITTEN)

(Micah)

The following morning came, and it was time for us to go to school. I met with Arlo and started walking but stopped when his father told us that we weren't going to school today.

Being bored, we didn't know what to do. So, we came up with a plan to climb trees. It was something that we had already done as pups, so we were used to it.

We wouldn't get hurt, so I think it was alright.

But, I was wrong.

Landon and Jacob caught us, and now, we were in a lot of trouble. I mean, who has problems with climbing trees! Nothing was going to happen to us, so I don't understand why they were acting like assholes.

Landon grabbed me and took me back to my room. He threw me on the bed while spewing shit about punishing me.

Then he did the unthinkable and cuffed me to the bed. What the hell is wrong with him?

I kicked and screamed as I tried to get out of the handcuffs, but nothing was happening. However, I started to panic, and when I panicked, that's when the tears came.

Even if it wasn't my intention to cry, it's always like this for me. That's why I try my best not to focus on anything negative that will get me in the position that I am now in.

Tears ran down my face as I pulled at the cuffs, with great effort. My mind was blank, so I wasn't even sure if this was the safest thing to do.

The walls felt like they were closing in on me as I screamed over and over.

I forgot about everything at that moment.

I forgot that I could send a mind link to someone for help.

Heck, I couldn't even rely on Arlo because they had him locked up somewhere as well.

Asking my wolf for help wasn't going to work. We were without rank, and there was something about these handcuffs that kept us from even shifting.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm down as my mind began racing, desperately searching for a way out.

For once in my life, I decided to send a prayer to the goddess.

I still hate her, so nothing was going to change about that.

At least, she owed me for pairing me with someone I didn't want.

Shortly after that, the door opened, and Jacob and Landon walked in. I raised my eyebrow, wondering if the goddess had somehow liked me enough to send help for me.

I couldn't dwell on that, though, so I started to fake cry just so I could get away.

When Jacob saw this, he got mad at Landon. I could have laughed when I saw the look on his face, but I kept it to myself since I was already plotting my revenge on him.

I wasn't going to allow him to get away with this, leaving me cuffed to the bed like I was some sort of criminal. Fuck, I wasn't into BDSM, so if this was the way he wanted to go, then he had another thing coming.

Jacob freed me and I might have said some things that made him angry, but I wasn't sorry. He was touching me when I was still somewhat in panic mode. My tongue slipped, and I said the first thing that came to mind.

Can you blame me, though?