Clay??

this is a new story, becuase i havent wrote in a long time😌 anyway, enjoy becuase i prolly wont write a lot after this book😭
——————
george pov:

i dont wanna go back to this school.

to be honest. i wasnt gonna come but i told karl i would since we couldnt see each other the whole summer break..

i walk into the school to see my friend karl sitting on the bench waiting for me.

"George!"

"hey karl"

"i missed you so so so much!"

karl hugged me tight and didnt let go for 2 whole minutes, it was a struggle to breathe but i missed him to.

"so can i see your classes?!"

"yea"

"just tell me them!"

"okay so, first is gym, second is science, third is materials and processes, and fourth is Adv geometry."

"we have 3 classes together. what lunch fo you have?"

"C lunch"

"okay so we have 1, 2nd,  3rd together plus lunch."

"i mean its something.."

"yea it is."

i pull my phone out my pocket and it reads 8:18, wow, i didnt even hear the first bell ring. i geab karls wrist and started walking to gym. we wasnt that far anyway.

we walk into the double doors and see a weird blonde headed man standing talking to the gym teacher. karls boyfriend, nick, comes up to us and stands beside us.

"hey karl, hey george, whatcha doing?"

"nick! your in this class?"

"yes i am. i wish i wasnt."

"hey nick. whos that dude with the blonde hair."

"i think his name is Clay, or something like that."

"ooo george has a crush!"

"karl. i just wanted to know who he was!"

all three of us head to the locker room and get changed out. im in grey sweats, karls in shorts and a purple tee, nick is in a black tee with shorts.

"george, me and karl are going out in the gym."

"okay i will be out in a few"

i put all my extra clothes in my locker and close it. i turn around to see a tall man standing in front of my frame.

"uh.. can i help you?"

"george. is it?"

"mhm.."

"this year is gonna be fun for both of us george."

"can you get out my way."

"why? what are you. gonna do about it?"

"i will."

"you will what? punch me, slap me, tell on me?"

"yea i will." right after i said this i punched this man in the face. he stumbled back a few inches and looked back at me.

before he could say anything nick and karl came in the locker room and pulled me out the locker room.

"george! what happened! why was clay in there with you!"

shit. that was clay?!
"that was clay?."

"YES!"

"what the fuck happened george!"