My house

im sorry but theres no sexual content in this one😉, you will get that when they start dating. or maybe they dont date and its a one night thing?🤷🏼‍♀️
———————

he stood up and walked out the bathroom.

i soon stood up and looked into the mirror. i seen how my face was red and it felt like my stomach was doing flips. but why though?

"hes just a stupid guy george. you font like him. right?"

i kept thinking to myself that hes just my bully and nothing else. i dont even like him!

i soon hear the lunch bell for C lunch go off and i exit the bathroom. i walk uo the hall looking for karl and i spot him.

hey george, where did you go?"

"bathroom. i didnt feel like eating."

"ohh. did clay bother you becuase he came into lunch late."

"no i didnt see him."

"oh okay"

i fwlt bad for lying to karl. but i had to go to my 4th block. so this made me and karl separate.

i see how karl and nick had a healthy friendship and i couldnt but think that i wish i had one like theres. but in middle school nick used to bully karl..

could that be what is gonna happen to me? no. it cant. hes not gay its not possible. and im not either.

"hey, whats your name?"

"uh, george?.."

"thats cool. my names luke. wanna be friends?"

"yea sure."

its nice having another friend, i barley had any but, this works too.

me and luke walk into 4th to see clay sitting in a desk laying back in his chair.

this is just great. never fucking better.
but the good thing is that the teacher told me that im all the way in the back of the class sitting next to luke.

so i guess thats good being sat next to one of my friends.

the teacher starts blabbing on about what we will need for the class and introduces himself.

"hello class im Mr. walker. as long as your nice to me i will be nice to you. unstood?"

everyone in the class stayed silent and nodded their heads.

"great. anyway i will be coming around and asking for your names you dont have to say it out loud. but i will had you a paper to do and see how much knowledge you know from last year."

he passed out the papers then started at the top row. everytime he passed by a good looking woman he smiled and said were gonna get along great. till he got to me.

"whats your name?"

"george.."

"mm, nice name george. i feel like me and you are gonna have something.. special."

he sat his hands on my shoulders and slid his hands down to my waist.

"yea ok.. can you stop please."

"sure georgie"

i looked at luke and he looked at me. he started busting out laughing and i couldnt help but give him a death stare.

"looks like you have a thing with the teacher."

"ew luke no. hes like 70! atleast!"

"mhm sure. 'georgie'"