What?

hello pookies😚😚
_________

i woke up the next morning to feel arms around my waist. i pick up my phone and look at it. the time reads 9:22 and i sigh. i try to sit up but i get pulled back down by clay.

his grip around my waist tightens and he pulled me closer to him. i felt his hot breath on my neck and tried not to move.

i dont know what happened to us over the night but something did. becuase he was just bullying me in school and now this happens?

i turn twords him and look at him.

"clay"

"hm"

"get up."

"no.."

he moves to wear his sittinf with his back on the bed and looking at the ceiling.

"clay uh!"

"5 more minu-.."

i go under the cover and sit on his lap. his eyes slowly opened to look at me in the eyes then to my hips. he lays his head back down and puts his hands on my hips.

"clay. were not doing this again. get up."

"no."

"cla-"

clay grabbed the strings of the hoodie and pulled me closer to his face. i make eye contact with him and he soon breaks it by flipping me over to be on my back and him on top of me.

both of my legs was on each side on him. he was on his knees in between of my legs. we make eye contact again and he moves to my neck.

"clay.."

clay starts kissing my neck but not sucking on it. i squirm from his hold and he notices. he takes his left hand and puts it on my waist. making my back arch.

he moves to my jawline and starts kissing me again. he sits up and makes eye contact with me till he crashes his lips into mine. my body was tense at first then i relaxed. clay tried to slide his tounge into my mouth but i didnt let him.

untill he pinched my sides allowing me to gaso and him to slide his tounge into my mouth.

i wrapped my legs around clays torso. he let go of my waist and moved his hand to my thigh.

i let out a whimper causing clay to make the kiss deeper. i liked the kiss i will admit but wasnt he threatening to make my living hell.

"clay.." i mumbled into the kiss and he separated.

"hm."

"i just woke up please give me time to wake up"

"ok"

he got off of me and fell right beside me i turned on my side and clay reached for the remote on his night stand. he laid back down and i wrapped my arm around him. he put his arm on my lower back i soon closed my eyes after he kept rubbing my back. i woke my eyes back up and asked him a question, "you think you can drive me to my house so i can get clothes?"

"for the whole weekend?"

"yea"

"yea sure."

we get up and i put the same clothes on that i had on the night before. we go downstairs and to the kitchen to see my mum and clays mum sleeping on the couch. both feet in each others faces.

we head into the garage and get in his car, we pull out the driveway and on to the road. we drive for about 20 minutes to the house and we get there, i step out the car and told clay i will be back in a jit,