Chapter 2

Under the radiant sun, Ethan led his class outside the walls of Alfea, a gentle breeze carrying the promise of a fruitful day

Under the radiant sun, Ethan led his class outside the walls of Alfea, a gentle breeze carrying the promise of a fruitful day. Most of his students were either bored, didn't even want to be in nature or just simply wanted to sleep.

"Today, class, we're going to explore the wonders of nature," Ethan announced, gesturing to the lush surroundings. "We'll be searching for healing herbs, which can be found in abundance if you know where to look."

Some of them smirked at that." Here you go girls, this is the list of plants that you are going to collect for today. But be careful of some plants." He told them as he passed out papers to them." You may all now explore." he said and the girls headed off to find plants.

It took the class about an hour to find every plant they were looking for. Ethan looked at his clock to see that they had 40 minutes left before class was over." All right girls, let's get back to the classroom." He said and they all made their way back.

Once they all made it to class all the girls sat down in their seats holding their plants in a box. Ethan grabbed out some of his plants to use. He picked up a plant from his box and showed it to them.

"This is an Aportis Aborral, a teleporting plant found on Eraklyon. These plants are invaluable in battle. They can't be caught, but they're simple to use. Allow me to show you." He gazed at the plant, then cast his spell. In an instant, he vanished, leaving the girls in awe as they searched for him.

Suddenly, he appeared behind them, making them all jump."And that's that," he declared as the girls cheered at the performance."Now, I'll give each of you a petal, enough to teleport an object. But teleporting yourselves? You're not quite prepared for that, unless you fancy bouncing around the school!" he joked, eliciting laughter from the girls.

Roxy examined the plant before she decided to try using her magic on it. Realizing that her spell was ineffective, she looked around and saw the other girls successfully performing the spell. With a heavy sigh, Roxy persisted in trying over and over again, but to no avail.

The lesson came to an end. The girls all packed their bags and started walking out of the classroom." Remember, the power of nature is vast and versatile. Embrace it, and it will guide you in your journey as fairies."

As the students dismissed to go to lunch, Roxy, approached Ethan with a hint of apprehension in her eyes.

"Professor Smith, I... I'm having trouble making with the teleportation spell," she admitted, her voice tinged with frustration. Ethan's expression softened with understanding. "Don't worry, Roxy. Everyone learns at their own pace. I'll help you overcome this hurdle." She smiled at him before nodding.

She said goodbye before heading off to lunch. Determined to help Roxy and other students facing similar challenges, Ethan came up with an idea to help improve his students. He didn't want them to fall behind on any of his assignments. Ethan made his way to the headmistress's office. Knocking gently on the door, he entered to find Miss Faragonda immersed in her work.