Chapter 3

Ethan stood at the front of the classroom in Alfea, a confident smile gracing his lips as he addressed his eager students

Ethan stood at the front of the classroom in Alfea, a confident smile gracing his lips as he addressed his eager students. Today's lesson was one that he was particularly excited about – animal communication.

"Alright, class," Ethan began, his voice carrying across the room. "Today, we're going to explore the magical connection between fairies and animals."

He gestured to the sleek black cat sitting calmly on the table beside him. "Meet Midnight," Ethan introduced. "She's going to help us practice our animal communication skills."

The girls leaned forward in their seats, their eyes wide with anticipation as Ethan continued to explain the importance of connecting with animals on a deeper level.

"We're going to start by quieting our minds and opening our hearts to the energy around us," Ethan instructed. "Once you feel a connection with Midnight, try to communicate with her through your thoughts and emotions."

The girls nodded eagerly, focusing their attention on the cat before them. Ethan watched with pride as they began to close their eyes and concentrate, their faces serene as some of them reached out to Midnight with their minds.

After some time, the girls opened their eyes, their expressions a mix of awe and excitement. "I felt her presence," one girl exclaimed. "It was like we were sharing the same energy."

Ethan smiled, pleased with their progress. "Excellent work, everyone," he praised. "Now, for the next two days, I want each of you to spend time bonding with an animal of your choice from the orphanage. Build a connection with them and learn to understand their needs and desires."

As the class ended, Ethan reminded the girls about the party that evening before announcing that there would be a test in two weeks on identifying plants. With that, he bid them farewell and headed out of the classroom.

On his way to grab a snack, Ethan bumped into Flora, who was watching someone through the window." Flora?" She turned around to see Ethan and smiled." Professor." She greeted him." Please, just call me Ethan." He said and she nodded before looking out the window again. Ethan stood beside her and looked to see what she was looking at and he saw Krystal through the window as she chatted with her friends.

"Is Krystal the one you were talking about?" he asked, and Flora let out a sigh before giving a nod. "Just look at how gorgeous she is," she said, and he turned his attention towards Krystal. "Hey, I'm certain you're just as beautiful in your boyfriend's eyes," he stated, causing Flora to blush slowly. "Do you really think so?" she asked, and he nodded in confirmation.

Flora turns to him." How are you doing teaching at Alfea?" Ethan's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as he spoke. "It's been incredible so far. Today, we were exploring animal communication, and next week, we'll be diving into Botanical Magic."

Flora's eyes lit up with excitement. "I love Botanical Magic! It's one of my favorite subjects to learn about." She said and he smiled at that." Who knows maybe you can come by and show the students how it's done." He grins at her and she smiles.