Chapter 4

"Today we've discussed several different kinds of spells

"Today we've discussed several different kinds of spells. But age-changer spells are the trickiest of all." Wizgiz said to the class. Stella looked at her drawing design and thought to herself, trying to see if something else could go on it. Musa looked at her drawing for a moment before going back to listening to Wizgiz.

"They can be hidden in almost anything. Even... Ha-Ha! Eh-Heh." He said before using his magic in a teacup that appeared in his hand and a gray beard appeared on his face. All the girls look too shocked at what he did. Except Stella who was too focused on her drawing.

"A teacup." He told them. Stella looked at her drawing before ripping it out of her Sketchbook and tossing it away." I can't concentrate with Professor Wizgiz talking!" She said as Musa looked at her before smirking. Flora raised her hand as Wizgiz went back to normal.

"Yes, Flora?" He said, looking at her." Professor, I read that sometimes people are attracted to age-changer spells.

Professor Wizgiz nodded." That's right, Flora. Sometimes age changing is just what we need. Let's take a break." Professor Wizgiz said before jumping down the table and walking away.

Stella showed her notebook to us, where she was drawing on. "My newest designs, what do you think?"

"Cool." Musa complimented as she went through her notebook.

Flora looked at the drawings and smiled. "I like them!"

"Really?" Stella snatched the notebook out of Musa hands and pushed her out of the way and sat next to Flora

"Hey!" Musa glared at Stella." Tell me every single thing you like about them!" Stella beamed, brushing Musa off.

"Well, it's really." Flora got interrupted when her phone rang. "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly and answered her phone. A smile appeared on her face when she realized who it was. "Ethan." Stella huffed and snatched Flora's phone out of her hands, Flora gasped at that. "Stella, give me back my phone!"

"But we were in the middle of talking about my designs." Stella defended. Flora glared at Stella and tried to get her phone back but Stella had a tight grip on her phone. "Stella be reasonable!"

Musa grabbed Stella her arms pulling her away, allowing Flora to get her phone back. "You're acting like a three-year-old!"

"Fine. But I know someone who will pay attention to me. Sirenix Box. Guardian of Sirenix, Please help." Stella said and held her hands out.

"What is it that I can do for you, Stella?" The Guardian asked." Guardian I want you to look at all my sketches and tell me what you think!" Stella requested.

The Guardian frowned. "Princess Stella my job is to help you gain Sirenix not critique fashion designs!" With that the mermaid disappeared and the star shaped box vanished in golden dust.

"Nobody understands how important designing is to me!" Stella complained. "Nobody understands me except.." She snapped her fingers and smiled." Brandon!" She grabbed her phone and called Brandon.