Ceedee lamb

~I'm proud of you~

This was an important game for my boyfriend Ceedee. This game determined if they move up and get closer to going to the Super-bowl. He been nervous all morning and last night. Ceedee just left not too long ago to the stadium and I was finish up getting ready. Once I finish I walk out my room and head to grab my bag and keys and walk out the door and go in my car and head to the stadium.

Cowboys stadium

As I walk into the stadium Ceedee text me tell me to meet in him in front of the locker room so to the locker I went. As I got there I text him I was here and he walk out.

Y/n:hey baby
Ceedee:hey mama
Y/n:how you feeling
Ceedee:mix emotions
Y/n:your going to do amazing
Ceedee:I don't know
Y/n:I believe in you. You just got to believe in yourself
Ceedee:okay I love you baby
Y/n:i love you more

I kiss him and hug him then he walk into the locker room and I went to go to the box with the other girlfriend and wife of the football player. I was either on my phone or talk to the other girls wait for the game to start. As the game start we all pay attention to the game cheering on the team. The cowboys were so good and the opposing was always doing really good.

Halftime

The score is 12-6 with the cowboy in the lead and I was so proud of Ceedee he was doing amazing and working so hard out on the field. I was getting a little hungry so I went to go get something to eat and came back and ate and wait for the game to start back up again.

After the game

The cowboy won and I was running onto the field to find Ceedee. As I found him I ran up the him and hug him tight and kiss his lips

Y/n:I'm so proud of my baby
Ceedee:thank you mama
Y/n:I told you can do it
Ceedee:I know you did

He kiss me one more time before we walk off the field hand and hand. As we walk off a few people stop us and talk to him. We didn't get home until after midnight once we got home we both shower and went straight to bed.