Isiah pacheco

~Super Bowl win~

As I was getting ready for the superbowl my husband on the other hand was walk back in fourth. So I walk up to him and held him.

Y/n:baby your going to do amazing
Isiah:I know I'm I'm just nervous
Y/n:don't be you got this
Isiah:okay I love you
Y/n:I love you too
Isiah:okay I see you later 
Y/n:okay I got finish up

He leave and I finish getting ready. After I finish getting ready I went to grab my bag and key ands I walk out the house and head to my car and went to the stadium.

The stadium

I walk into the box and seat on at my seat and wait for Isiah family. Once Isiah parent arrived I went to get them and shown them to the box.

Julio:So is he nervous
Y/n:yeah he could sleep
Felicia:oh poor baby
Y/n:yeah I know is his sibling coming
Felicia:no they could make it
Y/n:oh okay
Julio:yeah they all we're business
Y/n:understandable

We talk a bit then the game start and we all pay attention to the game and cheer on for Isiah.

Halftime

The score was 10-3 and the chiefs were not doing so good. So I took this time to go to the locker room once I got them I text Isiah and he walk out with a
weak smile on his face. Once he got closer to me I just pull him into a hug and he hug me back it was like that for a few minutes.

Y/n:don't overthink this game baby
Isiah:I try not to
Y/n:you got this I believe in you
Isiah:okay

I kiss him and hug him again then he walk back into the locker room and I went back to the box and seat on back in my seat.

Julio:how was he
Y/n:he look sad
Felicia:he got this
Y/n:that what I told him

We talk and then the halftime show came and we all enjoy the show before the game came back on. After the show I went to go get all of us drink and walk back and the game starts back up again.

Over time

It's was tied 19-19 I was scared then the 49ers score I was never a but it was the last few minutes on the clock and that when the chiefs won. That when I jump out my seat so excited. Me and Isaiah parent walk down to the field and once he show us the hug his parents first then he can up to me with a smile and hug me tight.

Y/n:I'm so proud of you baby you did amazing
Isiah:thank you baby I love you
Y/n:no probably I love you more

I kiss him and then he hug me again and then went to hug his parents again we talk for a bit. Then he had to go to the locker room and change and then do some interviews.

2 hour later

I was seating wait in the car then Isaiah walk to the car and got into the passenger seat.

Y/n:so what do you want to eat baby
Isiah: McDonald is fine
Y/n:okay

We went to get McDonald and went home to eat the food then we all got ready to bed. We were cuddle up in bed and watch tv.

Isiah:I'm so happy
Y/n:im proud of you baby I really am
Isiah:I'm so happy to have you and you been supporting you All that way
Y/n.i love you
Isiah:I love you more

I hug him and we watch a little bit of tv then we fell asleep around 12am.