Sam hubbard

~overprotective boyfriend~

Me and my boyfriend Sam were getting to go out and hangout together. So I finish getting ready and I walk into the living room and sow Sam on his phone seating on the couch.

Y/n:I'm ready baby
Sam:wow bae you look beautiful
Y/n:thank you
Sam:are you ready to go
Y/n:yeah let's go

He grab the car keys and I grab my purse and we head to the car and we head into the to the mall.

~the mall~

Once we got there we got out the car and head walked inside the mall and we went shopping. As we were shopping a few fans came up to Sam to take pictures to with him and I would just stand in the side and watch him take pictures. After about five minutes he was finish and he walk up to me with a smile .

Sam:sorry baby about that
Y/n:no your good
Sam:are you sure
Y/n:yah
Sam:sure

We walk to the next shop and we look around and get a few things and stuff.

1 hour

Me and Sam were getting hungry so as we were walking out the mall a group of photographer's came up to and surround us. I was getting scared so held onto Sam arm and he could tell so he try his best to protect me.

Sam:guys can you back away from us
Photographer:Sam are you ready for the super-bowl
Sam:yes now leave us alone
Photographer:y/n when are you going to release your new clothing line

He look mad so he had enough and he push our away through the people and we went to go find our car and we got into the car. As we got into the car he turn to me and smile.

Sam:are you okay
Y/n:yes
Sam:okay do you still want to go eat
Y/n:yeah I'm hungry
Sam:ok

We went to go to our favorite restaurant and we went to go eat. After we both ate our lunch we went home and just watch movies and hangout.