Obell beckham jr

~honeymoon~

Today me and my now husband obell going to bora bora. I was helping obell finish packing since I was done packing.

Obell:thank you baby
Y/n:no problem
Obell:so are you ready to go
Y/n:yeah let go I'm so excited
Obell:same

The obell grab our bag and we walk out our house to the car. Obell put our bags in the truck and he go into the car we head to the airport.

The airport

Once we got to the airport we got out the car and grab our bag and we head to our private plane. Once we got into our private plane I went to seat in my seat and obell seat by me. Then the pilots came to talk to us about a few things then we took off and head to bora bora. On the way there we just did some work and answered some emails.

Bora bora

Once we arrived to the bora bara we went we to get our car and we head to airbnb. Once we got there we walk inside and we were shocked.

Y/n:wow this is nice
Obell:I know
Y/n:we going to have so much
Obell:This going to be fun
Y/n:yep

We look around the Airbnb and we just see what this place as then we walk to the back and we had a perfect view of the beach.

Y/n:omg can we go to the beach later
Obell:okay
Y/n: yay!!!
Obell:want to order something for lunch
Y/n:yes I'm hungry
Obell:okay

Obell went to order some food for us and I was chilling on the couch watching tv m. When he came back he told me that the food going to come 10-15 minutes. So we watch tv wait food to come.

15 minutes later

Our food came so I went to go get the food and come back to the living room and we ate and watch tv. After we ate we both got ready to go to the beach and we start to walk to the beach.

Y/n:omg it's so pretty
Obell:yes it is
Y/n:let go into the water
Obell:okay

I ran into the water and obell follow right behind me. We had a lot of fun in the water as would slash each other and just chill in the water.

1 hour later

After what felt like forever we went back to the house and we both took a shower. After we both shower me and obell cook together and we ate dinner. And for the rest of the night we rest and watch tv until midnight where we went to bed.