Joshna

6/8/2012

It has been three hours since Isaac left with Freddie. I feel incomplete without him. I haven't even opened my dad's chat. I am just watching the snap I took yesterday while he was sleeping. Wait, why don't I send this snap to him? Yes, that's a good idea to start a conversation with him. Suddenly, a thought crossed my mind: what if he doesn't reply? While thinking, I accidentally dropped my phone. While I was handling the mob, I noticed that the snap was sent to Isaac. I was confused and nervous. Isaac replied with a heart gif. I blushed and sent a smile GIF. He then texted, 'When did you take this pic, senior?'. Yesterday, while you were resting, I replied that I only took one picture when asked. he texted, is it ❤️ ?. I blushed because of the heart, so I replied 'Okay, I will catch you later, Isaac.' I placed my mobile phone on the desk and walked to the hall to tidy it up.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the doorbell. I went to the door and asked, 'Who is it?' A voice replied, 'It's me, Josh, the man who gave birth to you.' I opened the door and said, 'Dad, you are such a liar.' He asked, 'Why are you saying that, Josh?' I replied, 'Because you said you would be here in the morning, but it's nearly evening.' He then asked, 'Can I come in and answer the question?' I turned my face and sat in the chair. Dad stood in front of me and asked, 'Where is Isaac?' I replied, 'He went home with his friend.' Dad then asked, 'Is he okay?' to which I responded, 'Yes, Dad. He is fine now.' Dad asked if he ate well. I replied, 'Yes, Dad.' Then I reminded him not to change the topic and to answer my previous question. While coming home, I met your uncle Barney.

I forgot to mention that Uncle Barney is Brad's father, and that my father and Uncle Barney have been friends since childhood. This is how Brad came into my life.

Josh are you listening? Why are you sitting still like a statue? . Yes, Dad, I am listening. My dad told me that I warned Brad and that Barney punished him for the incident. Barney also asked us for a favour. I asked my dad what favour he meant. 'Josh, you know Zoe, right?' 'Yeah, Dad, I know Brad's little sister.' 'Well, Barney said that the new school Zoe went to didn't look okay, so he decided to transfer her to your school. He asked you to take care of Zoe.' 'What?'. Josh, Barney asked you to take care of Zeo. I replied that it's a pain in the neck. Please take care of her for me as I gave my word to Barney. I replied with an 'okay' gesture.