Main Characters

Issac harrington :

Isaac is a person who has both introverted and extroverted tendencies and aspires to become a successful writer. Kennedy Koroski is his favourite writer. The individual has a close friend named Freddie. They relocated to a new school due to the recent loss of his father.

Joshna ashford :

She is an extroverted and hyperactive girl with the ambition of becoming a teacher. She is currently trying to secure a scholarship for her favourite college. Although she has many friends at school, her only male friend is her dad.

Freedie johnson:

He was a cool and outgoing kid. He speaks openly with everyone and tends to get into trouble easily. 

Henry asford:

joshna's dad, He was a charming person and a lovable dad. He runs a cafe in town and is passionate about social work. 

Professor wayne:

Professor Wayne was a key member of staff at the high school. He is also Isaac's uncle and cares deeply about his brother's family and Isaac.

Hilda harrington:

Isaac and Emily's mother. she works as a postal clerk. She is a kind person who loves her two children deeply. However, she worries about Isaac because he has become lonely since his father's death.

Brad cooper:

The high school bully had a crush on Joshna, but his abusive behaviour caused her to leave him. Despite this, he still tries to win her back.

Zoe cooper: 

In middle school, she was Isaac's rival in studies. She does not like her brother and always obeys her father's words.

Braney cooper: 

Father of braney and zoe cooper. He is a strict father to his children but a soft one to the world. He expects discipline and politeness from everyone. He runs a hotel in town and was a friend of Henry Asford.

In this story, we follow two points of view: Isaac, the male protagonist, and Joshna, the female protagonist.