Issac

The wall fan was running at full speed. I felt drowsy and struggled to keep my eyes open. Freddie had been sleeping since the class started, and I had managed to hide him from Professor Ferb. However, I never expected Professor Ferb's class to be so boring.  

Only 5 minutes remain in this period. Then, I can sleep peacefully.

Bell rangs,

I drifted off to sleep in the company of my friend and suddenly a sharp pain in my head woke me up. and i realised who hit me like that. it was my uncle wayne. I asked him, 'Why did you beat me like that?' He didn't reply to my question but instead he asked, 'Did you guys start your work?' Confused, I asked him what kind of work he was talking about, with a yawn.  He raised his eyebrows and asked in a deep tone, 'Club work?' I realized and replied, 'Yes, we are almost finished with the work.' He asked in shock,  'finished the work?'. I corrected myself, 'No, we finished discussing the idea.' 

While we were talking, his mobile rang. He took a step back and answered the call.

We didn't even get to discuss the story, I thought to myself. 

 Uncle Wayne abruptly ended the call and said, 'Isaac, I have to go. Come and meet me in saturday with Joshna.' I replied, 'Yes, uncle.' He reminded me not to forget to bring the idea copy.

I walked outside to check if he had left. Once I confirmed that he had, I took out my phone and dove into Whatsapp, scrolling through Joshna's name.

And typed

issac : 'Hey senior, are you free tomorrow?'

Typing...

Joshna : Sure? But why, kiddo?

Issac : I will tell you in person.

Joshna : Ok kiddo, Hey, I'm in class right now. I'll text you afterwards ,bubbye .

issac : bubbyee