꒱࿐♡ ˚.*ೃ Wikipedia

WIKIPEDIA PROFILE
Annika Räikkönen

Annika Räikkönen-Accola (born July 31, 2000), known professionally as just Annika Räikkönen, is a Finnish and Swiss racing driver currently competing in Formula One with Mercedes, competing under the Finnish flag. She previously raced for Alpine in 2022.

Born | Annika Therese Hilde Räikkönen-Accola 31 of July, 2000 (age 22) Zürich, Switzerland

Hilde Räikkönen-Accola
31 of July, 2000 (age 22)
Zürich, Switzerland

Related to | Kimi Räikkönen (father),
Renate Accola (mother).

Formula One World Championship Career

Nationality | Finnish
2023 Team | Mercedes
Car Number | 12
Entries | 22 (21 starts)
Championships | 0
Wins | 0
Podiums | 1
Career Points | 85
Pole Positions | 0
Fastest Laps | 0

First Entry | 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix
Last Entry | 2022 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
2022 Position | 9th (85 pts)

Personal Life

Räikkönen was born in Zürich, Switzerland, and grew up in between Switzerland, Finland, and Spain. She is the daughter of Formula One world champion Kimi Räikkönen and Olympic silver-medalist snowboarder Renate Accola, though her parents never married. She currently has two younger half-siblings by her father, and a younger half-sister by her mother. Räikkönen holds both Finnish and Swiss citizenship, and aside from her native Finnish and German, she fluently speaks Spanish, English, and a small amount of Italian and French. She was educated for a brief part of her early childhood in Spain, and then later a Swiss boarding school, but became depressed due to the isolation from her family and was pulled out. Her hobbies include snowboarding and rock climbing.

Between September 2021 and April 2022, Räikkönen was openly dating Irish actor Ciaran Parkinson, though their relationship allegedly ended due to disagreement over her career.

Career

Räikkönen was nine years old when she began seriously considering a motor racing career. In one of the rare interviews where her father, Kimi Räikkönen, spoke about their relationship, he revealed that he would often urge her in other directions away from karting because he felt it was too dangerous for her. However, he did not forbid her from it when she showed interest, and even moved her to live with him full-time so he could personally coach her for the first two years of her career. She began competitively racing karts in early 2010 under her father's guidance, though she used her mother's surname to avoid being singled out. As she began winning races, she was frequently rammed by her male opponents, and she ignored them to demonstrate that she was undettered by them. In 2011 she began competing internationally and claimed consistent top-three finishes.